Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pre-ordered these last night. They should hopefully arrive sometime in August. The wait is going to kill me.

Anyone else hop on this pre-order?

From the website:

Black Ops Auto Works Exclusive Spec-R Springs By SWIFT

These Springs Will lower your 2012-2018 Dodge Durango

Drop Rate 1.0" in the front and 1.5" in the Rear for the best Track Experience Possible.

https://www.blackopsautoworks.com/collections/dodge-durango/products/copy-of-swift-spec-r-dodge-durango-2012-2018?variant=12321353826383

·
Registered
123 Posts
$419 is crazy for springs and how can it be made for only the Durango R/T but they don't know if it will work with load leveling shocks?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Bringing back an old thread, anyone running Swift springs? Are they any good?
i bought them for my 2018 rt. just havent installed them yet. i have been told that you can leave the load leveling shocks in. and after hearing that some people were sitting up higher with the bilsteins and the kyb shock failures i am willing to take my chances. still curious to see if anyone has already installed these so i can see what kind of drop i will be getting. my durango currently has 20x11 wheels with 295-45-20s.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I haven’t driven it much since I finished the install. But it definitely feels tighter and more responsive when turning

·
Registered
5 Posts
I haven’t driven it much since I finished the install. But it definitely feels tighter and more responsive when turning
Any update on these. I'm going to install mine as soon as I have time. How did alignment go?

·
Registered
23 Posts
The alignment didn’t go as well as I wanted. I ended up setting the alignment up to SRT specs. I want to go more positive camber front and rear. Black ops sent me different tabs to adjust it. I haven’t had anytime to get it back on the alignment rack.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
5 Participants
B5R/T
Dodge Durango Forum
Welcome to the best Dodge Durango Forum around, where you can find a great Dodge Durango Wiki and discuss the reliability of the different trim levels including the GT and SRT!
Full Forum Listing