Dodge Durango Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I've searched extensively but can't find the answer. Does anyone know which wires are +/- and if there is left and right from the Beats subwoofer harness? My 2018 colors are different from the 2014 wiring sticky. The sticky says: Subwoofer (+/-) gry/brn - dk grn/brn (1); gry/wht - dk grn/wht (2). My harness is grey/brown, grey/light brown, grey/white, green/white. Thanks in advance.

Cable Technology Cable management Wire Electrical wiring

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
With more research I think I've figured it out. Thanks to someone's video on Youtube, I was able to see the harness with factory and speaker wires. The last image is of a AudioControl LC2i showing that white is +, and black is -.
Green/white +
Grey/white -
Grey/orange +
Grey/brown -

White
Electronics Technology Font Electronic device

·
Registered
106 Posts
what does your set up look like that you are wiring in? As much as i LOVE my Beats, I may have thought about being able to enjoy the sound of my stereo as well. It's OK with music being wired in, bluetooth is pretty good. XM is awful, but thats the service not so much the speakers. I wish I could have got the HK system in the 19's but couldn't wait. Had Fosgate in my last car and was planning on ripping it out, but the system was good enough where the cost of upgrading wouldn't have brought enough boost to quality. So far the Beats is losing that equation.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.