1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Somebody forgot to flip the switch!

·
Registered
201 Posts
It certainly doesn't give you a lot of confidence in Dodge when the 2016 Durango has been orderable for almost 2 months now and they still haven't updated their website. Let's hope their web design team are not the same people who are actually designing and engineering the 2016 Durango.

·
Registered
258 Posts
My hope is they surprise everyone with the 2017 refresh/redesign very soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
12,978 Posts
it was only about a week ago when the 2016 GC appeared on the Jeep page..

Maybe FCA is putting their money into product engineering and not web lackeys? ;)

·
Registered
894 Posts
My hope is they surprise everyone with the 2017 refresh/redesign very soon.
Nope.

Dodge's website has always been crap, at least in the year+ I've been looking at it. You'd think in the 21st century companies would finally take their websites seriously as their primary "storefront." On their exterior photo gallery they're still showing an R/T with the older-style Hyper Black wheels, which haven't been standard on the R/T for months now. Then on the following photo they show it with the new wheels, which they still call Hyper Black (which they're not AFAIK, they're now GCM in color). Then on the photo following that one, yep, you guessed it, the older-style wheels again.

Get a new Web team, Dodge. :doh:

·
Registered
894 Posts
I've complained to Dodge a few times regarding their obviously-erroneous interior dimensions shown on their website. They show shoulder room on both the second and third rows to be 50.4". Anyone with common sense should realize this is not correct, yet Dodge assured me it is. With so many consumers doing all their vehicle purchase research on the Web today, you'd think something as important to the consumer as the interior passenger dimensions would be equally important to Dodge as well.

At least Consumer Reports has the interior dimensions listed correctly (57" second row, 49" third row). Nice job, Dodge. :doh:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts