Dodge Durango Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon!

Just wanted to introduce myself. Firstly, I am a diehard MOPAR man and my Username derives from an inside joke because I used to own a heavily customodified, yet, stealthy, 2007 Chrysler 300C 5.7 and no one outside of the Mopar world could tell what it was. This brings me to my current situation.

I traded in my precious, customized (By me) 300C of 10 amazing years and the only reason I did so was because while I have been searching for an SUV for over 2 years, since a 400+HP sedan with no traction, isn't exactly the ideal daily driver, I ultimately became overwhelmed by the fear of no longer owning a HEMI. Thus, the solution, after years of research/debating, ended up being what I hope, and so far believe, is the best of ALL worlds....short of being able to actually afford and SRT. Either way, now I belong to the DD forums.

My old HEMI...

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Sedan

The 300 was Debadged/Blacked out and had Racing Rotors/Pads, CAI, BBK Throttle Body, Billet Catch-Can, Jet Thermostat, Diablo Intune Custom 93 Tune, Corsa Extreme 3" Cat-Back, VIS CF Racing Hood, 20" Niches/Nittos, Moog CK Control Arms, Ties, Sway-Bar Bushings, Hubs, Black Mesh Grill, Aftermarket Smoked Heads, Tails, Fogs, Interior/Exterior LEDs, Custom Stereo with all components replaced including wiring and Big 3 upgrade. Limo Tint.

I now own this...

2015 Dodge Durango R/T Blacktop
Same HEMI
+8 SPD Trans
+AWD
+Space
+Towing (Not installed, but it's still an option)

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sport utility vehicle Automotive tire

So let's just say...let the fun begin.

I will create a "Build" post at some point soon once I start getting some parts in and I start getting some things completed. I have had it about a month and always do my due diligence before compiling a list of things to waste my hard earned money on. I have been lurking here since about 2 weeks before I even bought it so I have learned a lot and look forward to learning even more and fine tuning this thing into even more of a beast than it already is...

I will stop this post here as I could go on forever since what better way to spend a Sunday evening while watching your football team get embarrassed and smelling the sweet aroma of a crockpot full of chili...

Attachments

·
Registered
278 Posts
Congratulations on your new Durango.

Looking forward to seeing your build posts.

·
Premium Member
546 Posts
That was a great 300C, hope the DD doesn't disappoint and welcome the the forum.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts