Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good afternoon!

Just wanted to introduce myself. Firstly, I am a diehard MOPAR man and my Username derives from an inside joke because I used to own a heavily customodified, yet, stealthy, 2007 Chrysler 300C 5.7 and no one outside of the Mopar world could tell what it was. This brings me to my current situation.

I traded in my precious, customized (By me) 300C of 10 amazing years and the only reason I did so was because while I have been searching for an SUV for over 2 years, since a 400+HP sedan with no traction, isn't exactly the ideal daily driver, I ultimately became overwhelmed by the fear of no longer owning a HEMI. Thus, the solution, after years of research/debating, ended up being what I hope, and so far believe, is the best of ALL worlds....short of being able to actually afford and SRT. Either way, now I belong to the DD forums.

My old HEMI...

84b9d353968d64371ea16d7678aa6eefjpg.0.jpg

The 300 was Debadged/Blacked out and had Racing Rotors/Pads, CAI, BBK Throttle Body, Billet Catch-Can, Jet Thermostat, Diablo Intune Custom 93 Tune, Corsa Extreme 3" Cat-Back, VIS CF Racing Hood, 20" Niches/Nittos, Moog CK Control Arms, Ties, Sway-Bar Bushings, Hubs, Black Mesh Grill, Aftermarket Smoked Heads, Tails, Fogs, Interior/Exterior LEDs, Custom Stereo with all components replaced including wiring and Big 3 upgrade. Limo Tint.

I now own this...

2015 Dodge Durango R/T Blacktop
Same HEMI
+8 SPD Trans
+AWD
+Space
+Towing (Not installed, but it's still an option)

d47885c7916b4a61a7b8f86325153c74.jpg 75914e6ba4c44f89a7965804319d587e.jpg

So let's just say...let the fun begin.

I will create a "Build" post at some point soon once I start getting some parts in and I start getting some things completed. I have had it about a month and always do my due diligence before compiling a list of things to waste my hard earned money on. I have been lurking here since about 2 weeks before I even bought it so I have learned a lot and look forward to learning even more and fine tuning this thing into even more of a beast than it already is...

I will stop this post here as I could go on forever since what better way to spend a Sunday evening while watching your football team get embarrassed and smelling the sweet aroma of a crockpot full of chili...

Attachments

·
Registered
246 Posts
Congratulations on your new Durango.

Looking forward to seeing your build posts.

·
Premium Member
455 Posts
That was a great 300C, hope the DD doesn't disappoint and welcome the the forum.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts