Dodge Durango Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey guys just wondering what anyone has done to there DSRT’s so far. I have done a JLT oil catch can and painted my coil covers to match the paint. Looking to do some exhaust work but can’t find any drop in suitcase delete h pipes. Please let me know if you know of any thanks and have a great one. Also it’s quicker than they claim.
Hey guys just wondering what anyone has done to there DSRT’s so far. I have done a JLT oil catch can and painted my coil covers to match the paint. Looking to do some exhaust work but can’t find any drop in suitcase delete h pipes. Please let me know if you know of any thanks and have a great one. Also it’s quicker than they claim.
Hey man! I am new to this community so be patient with me please...🤣 I am based in London Uk and I am one of the 4or 5 people to own one of this beasts in the hole UK.
I have done similar work to my baby but haven't done the exhaust or the coil covers. I will post a few pics here .

Attachments

·
Registered
975 Posts
Hey man! I am new to this community so be patient with me please...🤣 I am based in London Uk and I am one of the 4or 5 people to own one of this beasts in the hole UK.
I have done similar work to my baby but haven't done the exhaust or the coil covers. I will post a few pics here . View attachment 114632
Why are those cars facing the wrong direction? Lol, welcome to the forums!!!

·
Registered
78 Posts
The steering wheel stayed on the right side of the car! How does that go over across the pond?
I have done similar work to my baby but haven't done the exhaust or the coil covers. I will post a few pics here . View attachment 114632

·
Registered
2 Posts
Welll..... I am from Romania originally and we drive LHD back home but I live in uk since 2001 and I kind of gotten used to driving any car on any side. I am interested in a set of front and back skirts or lips ....🤣 If any of you can point out the right person or website..

21 - 24 of 24 Posts