Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought it would be fun to create an ongoing thread showcasing some of our favorite things. It may be a new (or old) product, a category in our store, a car we have modded or even a coupon code for something we sell. We'll post here periodically and welcome your comments on our favorites, and of course we love to know what your favorites are, too.

Here's the first. Our gone, but not forgotten, 2011 Challenger SRT in the gorgeous Green with Envy color.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
I'm curious if you have any insider info from any of the companies that have products in the works for the Durango? I don't want to start a fight with or about any vendors, but can you give us any inside info for upcoming mods that you do (or will) support for the newer generation Durango?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Zoomers Exhaust is working on a catback (and possibly an axleback type for sound without drone at a low price point) for the 5.7L, and we are coming out with a version of our carbon fiber CAI for the 5.7L. Will keep a look out for other new stuff for you guys.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts