Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted in the mods VS support forum, but in case this is a better place:

Front page and active topics page format is all scrambled, like notifications have the wrong URL, Today's Posts gets a 404, etc etc..

·
Registered
542 Posts
been having the same issue for a few days now, just select pages. Seems OK this am so far !

·
Registered
977 Posts
Looks like it has cleared up for me now.
Me too. Login page had "overlapping script" of some kind. Weird, but it cleared up now, except where the menu is on top. The "new posts" and "Advertise" text in the top menu still overlaps.
But it's far better than it was Friday.... I can read it now, and see most images posted.

·
Super Moderator
12,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Noonish today our benevolent overlords reported they had fixed it.. post any remaining troubles here..

·
Super Moderator
12,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll go toss that into the cage..

·
Premium Member
2,457 Posts
Glad to hear that I was not the only one seeing quite the mess..........

Don

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
I've had the overlapping text at the top for months now!

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
I view this site on my iPad if that matters any.

·
Administrator
28,310 Posts
All Fixed now

·
Super Moderator
12,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
overlapping text still there tho.. 'gallery' 'insurance' and 'advertise' wrap from the bar above if you shrink the screen width.. none of the other items in the bar do that, so must be some attribute or something..

ETA: chrome and IE don't seem to do this, maybe it is firefox only

·
Administrator
169 Posts
Apologies for the glitches. These are likely a result of the updates that we are doing on a bunch of our sites (ie. changing to Google Cloud server and adding HTTPS). The techs are trying to get everything fixed but the issues are compounded by the fact that they are happening across several sites as well, so it's taking a little longer than usual. Thanks for your ongoing patience while we work to get all of the kinks ironed out.

Cheers,

Erik

1 - 16 of 16 Posts