Dodge Durango Forum banner

show me your custom rims

128K views 110 replies 63 participants last post by  JoPa 
#1 · (Edited)
brand new member just bought a white 2012 durango rt want to put some black 20 inch wheels to replace the stocks
i just want to see what u brands or styles u guys have put on your rides not finding many choices on tire rack

please post pics thanks

#5 ·
Hey, black, 20" rims... that's me! :) I went with the 20x10 SRT rims. Bought them on eBay.

Reactions: caskey_b
#9 ·
DoubleDmods.com has the best prices on Factory Reproduction Brand Wheels, they offer a 2 year warranty vs all the rest 1 year and they will clear the Brembos if you plan to do them later

Reactions: NJMoparDad
#17 ·
exactly what I am looking for.. where you get yours?

#19 ·
Hey Crewsin were they good to deal with?
STEVE

#20 ·
I had no issues at all. I didn't speak with them directly... all online through eBay. Shipped fast and free.

#21 ·
Good to hear
steve

#23 ·
^thank you

#26 ·
Looks Nice

#47 ·
Here's mine (installed yesterday)

Savini BM-13 20x10 +42
Hankook Ventus ST 295/45/20

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#69 ·
awesome look dude!!

Love the look bro!! How does it drive on the highway with the 295/45/20? I have a 2018 RT with 285/40/22 and I'm not loving the ride on the highway! I'm looking to go down to the 20x10 with the 295/45/20, and would like your input. again, love the look of your DD!!
Thanks man!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.