Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
28,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Through some interaction with the vendor I've been able to secure a group buy discount on these for all Gen 3 owners. It's a small savings, but a savings none the less, and I'll take the reigns on this if we can get the minimum amount of orders. I have nothing to gain by this since mine was already ordered at the standard price and is on its way to me.

I've put a deadline of May 15th on this round and, however many we have at that time, will determine the discount level as listed below. When we reach that date, I'll collect all the funds and send the company the money and information and then they'll ship all the Shark Fins directly to each customer.

Here's the e-mail I received from the company.<blockquote class=quote>Thanks for your message.

We don't object to assisting with a group buy, please see the info below:

Shipping Individually to North America:

Qty: 5 to 15 @ $76.95 each
Qty: 16 to 30 @ $72.90 each
Qty: 30 to 49 @ $68.85 each
Qty: 50+ @ $64.80 each

Price reflects orders shipped within North America. Orders to Canada will be charge HST or GST as applicable. If shipping to international location, price will be slightly higher. For a group buy to happen, we need one person to be the organizer and collect all the car information and payments from members, and then make one lump sum payment to us and send us all the car details at the same time. Lead time after submitting payment is around 3 to 4 weeks before shipping out, depending on size of the order.</blockquote>Please contact me via PM with all your info, including paint code, and keep in mind I'll be offline between April 6th and April 14th so I'll respond as soon as I return.

I posted this on 2 sites, so making the minimum should work out.

Just trying to help everyone out.
Steve

·
Administrator
28,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry this was from a while ago the Group buy was successful and it has ended

·
Registered
4,411 Posts
Is this what the 2014's come with?
Or is this a sleeker design?
I found some pics but it looks like the one that is already on my truck...or close to it.
Just wondering.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts