Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everytime I go up to a drive up at bank or etc.. flashing shows on instrument ( car pic) at front center or front left and constant beeping? soon as I move stops. Hard to talk to someone at a drive up with the beeping going on. I thought it might be snow or something but it did it without snow too. Can I disable ? Oh.. and the seat and steering wheel heater comes on everytime I get in car. nice at start up of day but is bit of a hazzard as on short in town trips got to open screen and turn off ussually after you get going. can I set temp lower for them not to come on unless say below 20 degrees outside?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Everytime I go up to a drive up at bank or etc.. flashing shows on instrument ( car pic) at front center or front left and constant beeping? soon as I move stops. Hard to talk to someone at a drive up with the beeping going on. I thought it might be snow or something but it did it without snow too. Can I disable ? Oh.. and the seat and steering wheel heater comes on everytime I get in car. nice at start up of day but is bit of a hazzard as on short in town trips got to open screen and turn off ussually after you get going. can I set temp lower for them not to come on unless say below 20 degrees outside?
forgot.. 2019 GT w/ hemi

1 - 2 of 2 Posts