Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am at my wits end. I have a 2005 Dodge Durango with a very clear sensor that is broken but I can't figure out which it is, by name, to replace. I'm a single mom and NEED my car working. Two people so far have looked at it. 1 said camshaft, another said map sensor. I dont think it looks like either. Any input??

·
Premium Member
4,270 Posts
I am guessing the air intake temp sensor. It should twist into the manifold there in the front. What codes if any, are you getting, and how is it running?

Don

Reactions: aulhunter

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am guessing the air intake temp sensor. It should twist into the manifold there in the front. What codes if any, are you getting, and how is it running?

Don
I cant even get it to somewhere to code it, it's running so bad. Had started noticing it dragging to accelerate and stalling out when idle.
I was driving and it started to drag REALLY bad and stalled out, out of nowhere. I noticed coolant drips under it now that I've got it parked. It is very hard to brake or steer. This is 3 of 4 cars I'm working on that have croaked on me in 2 months. It's all starting to run together, lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts