1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
More pics!

·
Registered
314 Posts
I'll buy the rims when you decide to go aftermarket!

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Yes it is a Challenger....we deal with all mopars, and only mopars. We have a durango as well as charger and challengers personally.
3 weeks? I guess BETTER LATE THEN NO REPLY AT ALL....I think?:-?:-?:-?:wall:....NOT!!! Especially trying to sell a product in the "gifting" season. I know its challenging ( but part of business ownership) to go thru products that you have or order since there are many applications and various items, However.....I think you will have "MUCH BETTER SUCCESS" if you take a few moments to list Durango accessories on the Durango Forum, Challenger accessories- Challenger Forum, Charger accessories- Charger Forum. ...(kool concept huh?)

·
Registered
124 Posts
3 weeks? I guess BETTER LATE THEN NO REPLY AT ALL....I think?:-?:-?:-?:wall:....NOT!!! Especially trying to sell a product in the "gifting" season. I know its challenging ( but part of business ownership) to go thru products that you have or order since there are many applications and various items, However.....I think you will have "MUCH BETTER SUCCESS" if you take a few moments to list Durango accessories on the Durango Forum, Challenger accessories- Challenger Forum, Charger accessories- Charger Forum. ...(kool concept huh?)
This isn't a product, this is a thread about a new vehicle we have at the shop...thought it was self explanatory since the thread has the info and pictures of the car in it. Sorry for any confusion.

Feel free to take a look through our vendor forum....we have and do post many threads about durango specific products, in fact that is all we post here.
We thought some might be interested in our other project vehicles, as they are all Mopar related.

Here is a link to all of the threads in our vendor forum, which are durango specific
http://www.dodgedurango.net/forums/speedlogix/

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
I thought it was "self explanatory" this was a Durango forum. The scat pack is an option on "certain" factory mopars, (not the D). Nice Challenger,...for a Challenger.Next thing we will be seeing Fiat crap on here. .:thumbsup::thumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts