Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am horrible about taking before and after pictures, so I apologize in advance. I had my Black Ops Road Magnets, End Links and Control Arms installed yesterday.

My mechanic was impressed with the quality of all of the products. So I am very happy to hear that from him. I haven't gotten a chance to really test out the difference in body roll yet but I will be sure to do so soon. On my drive in this morning, I felt like these actually provide a smoother ride. With the stock suspension I'd always have to "brace for impact" when going over a bump. Now... it seems to take those bumps easier. I am happy w/ the look and can't wait to decide on some wheels!

Before

AFTER

And here are some good ones of a recent photoshoot of our 700+WHP Z06 and my D, doin work (that was on our way to TX2K15)

·
Administrator
28,310 Posts
Looks Great
STEVE

·
Registered
314 Posts
Perfect stance! Did you have it aligned yet? Any issues with getting it back to OEM specs or are you running a bit of negative camber?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thanks guys!

I did already get an alignment. I will post the specs tonight. The front is as close as possible, still a little bit of neg. camber. Next upgrade - adjustable upper control arms. Any recommendations?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I couldn't remember exactly what my mechanic had said, besides needing control arms. Looking @ my alignment sheet, now I can see what he was talking about.

Camber is all back to factory specs:
FL: 1.7
FR: 1.8
RL: 1.4
RR: 1.5

Caster, couldn't get back in line w/ factory specs
FL: 6.0 - factory was 6.3
FR: 6.3 - factory was 6.6

·
Registered
39 Posts
Thumbs up! My wife is on board to drop ours. I wonder how the ride and drop is with just springs alone. Package gets a little pricey with all corresponding components.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Thumbs up! My wife is on board to drop ours. I wonder how the ride and drop is with just springs alone. Package gets a little pricey with all corresponding components.
Exactly what I'm thinking as well. Not sure why there's such a small offering of springs for this car. They look great lowered! I want something that is 1/2 way between stock R/T height, and these Black Ops units.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts