Dodge Durango Forum banner
41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Durango RT AWD Town'NGo
111 Posts
I'm on my 4th BT Catch Can. It's close to the dip stick but you won't need to remove it to check the oil. The quality is awesome. I also modified the PCM cover using a dremel and razor blade, easy job.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
How did you remove that cover in the module? I was trying yesterday, and i couldnt

·
Registered
111 Posts
Well, it seems like the ADD W1 won’t fit well in the 2021 RT model. Look at the pictures. Ordering another brand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
111 Posts
I wrote to ADD W1 customer service and they have sent two 90 degrees adapters to solve this issue. So, I'll let you know how it goes.

·
Registered
2022 Durango R/T TnG - Ordered 11/12/21
40 Posts
Reactions: yosy

·
Registered
111 Posts
UPR is amazing too! I bought one in Amazon, but it seemed like it was old version or something, so I returned it.

ADD W1 looks modern, super good quality, and I had it installed for just 15 miles and it worked super good.

·
Registered
2022 Durango R/T TnG - Ordered 11/12/21
40 Posts
UPR is amazing too! I bought one in Amazon, but it seemed like it was old version or something, so I returned it.

ADD W1 looks modern, super good quality, and I had it installed for just 15 miles and it worked super good.

It definitely does look very good!

Reactions: yosy

·
Registered
111 Posts
It definitely does look very good!
You have to get it on your hands. Damn! They built it at details. If someone reads this thread and wants to buy a ADD W1 oil catch can for a 2021 5.7L model, just make sure to ask them the 90 degrees adapters for it. Customer services is SUPER fast and they are amazing.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts