Dodge Durango Forum banner
21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Durango RT AWD Town'NGo
111 Posts
I'd say engine compartment eye candy! Some people swear by them and others are indifferent after buying them. Have fun with the choice. There was a recent thread regarding dissatisfaction regarding JLT that I just read today. Research is key especially as the purchase price goes up !
I bought ADD W1 and Billet… let see how it goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland V6
2,298 Posts
I bought ADD W1 and Billet… let see how it goes.

Make sure you report how well it works out for you then.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Make sure you report how well it works out for you then.
Billet or ADD W1? ;)
I will try ADD W1 first, it looks solid and better. I will install it after delivery and put 1000 miles on it (Break in Engine procedure). After that, I will post images. But anyway, I will dig more in which one (Billet or ADD W1) is better.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I'm on my 4th BT Catch Can. It's close to the dip stick but you won't need to remove it to check the oil. The quality is awesome. I also modified the PCM cover using a dremel and razor blade, easy job.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
111 Posts
I'm on my 4th BT Catch Can. It's close to the dip stick but you won't need to remove it to check the oil. The quality is awesome. I also modified the PCM cover using a dremel and razor blade, easy job.

In case you didn’t know, there is a bracket to avoid that.
Billet bracket for Durango

·
Registered
111 Posts
I bought this OCC on Amazon thinking it was a Billet product, and seems like it’s UPR. Right?
Also I bought the ADD W1 one, but I wanted to compare with the Billet. I guess I have to bought it on their site.
Camera accessory Gadget Cylinder Drinkware Audio equipment

Font Material property Publication Art Paper

Wood Bicycle tire Font Hardwood Audio equipment

Bicycle handlebar Wood Pliers Bicycle part Rim

Door Finger Fixture Rim Gas

Finger Wood Gas Rim Button

Wood Hardwood Auto part Wood stain Camera accessory

Watch Wood Audio equipment Gadget Output device

·
Registered
111 Posts
Someone knows what should I pick here?
My car is a 2021 RT AWD 5.7L

What means those options and what is the best choice?

Thanks

Font Screenshot Software Multimedia Technology

Font Screenshot Software Electronic device Multimedia

·
Registered
190 Posts
Here's what I ordered. Depending on the color you get, it could take 3-4 months for them to make it. I ordered mine in Sept 2020 and it shipped Dec 1st. I think they always have Black in stock though.

·
Registered
111 Posts
3-4 months? I think I will keep the ADD W1. It’s on his way.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Here's what I ordered. Depending on the color you get, it could take 3-4 months for them to make it. I ordered mine in Sept 2020 and it shipped Dec 1st. I think they always have Black in stock though.

Billet Technology will take 5 months or more to get

·
Registered
2021 Durango RT , blue shade pearl, with TnG
40 Posts
I went with BT just ordered at 25% off. Went with gloss black, braided lines with colour matched ends and fittings. Plus for 2021 they have the adapter to allow to remount the ECM cover. They have many options of colours. Yes it may take a while to get due to when they run colour batches, at least I am getting exactly what I want. I am also glad to support a North American produced product.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I’m
I went with BT just ordered at 25% off. Went with gloss black, braided lines with colour matched ends and fittings. Plus for 2021 they have the adapter to allow to remount the ECM cover. They have many options of colours. Yes it may take a while to get due to when they run colour batches, at least I am getting exactly what I want. I am also glad to support a North American produced product.
I’m a North American supporter too. My two cars (GT350R and Durango RT) are American cars. But I need the catch can when my car arrives in few days, not after 3000 miles when oil is already inside the engine’s intake manifold. Also, my Shelby’s oil separators were built by Ford Performance, an American company.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Did anyone Install a magnetic drain plug? How effective is it?

·
Registered
2018 Brass Monkey Durango RT
57 Posts
Someone knows what should I pick here?
My car is a 2021 RT AWD 5.7L

What means those options and what is the best choice?

Thanks
The brass, powder coated, or nickel fittings are circled In red. I have the black powder coated, I think the nickle would look nice on darker cans.

The hoses in my picture are the braided ones with black color match fittings at the end.

Automotive tire Bumper Wood Gas Cable

·
Registered
2018 Brass Monkey Durango RT
57 Posts
I just ordered the billet tech mount to put my old BT can on the new Durango. I had it on my old SRTM and SRT300 years ago. Actually just found it cleaning the garage last weekend.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Just emptied mine for the 1st time, installed it when it had 100 miles or so, now has 3,500.

·
Registered
2022 Durango R/T TnG - Ordered 11/12/21
40 Posts
Just emptied mine for the 1st time, installed it when it had 100 miles or so, now has 3,500.

That's why you should never buy Hidden Valley.

Reactions: J'sR/T
21 - 40 of 49 Posts