Dodge Durango Forum banner

121 - 132 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yeah, the list link is gone, is there another, and was there a resolution for autostick? For the record, I had a 2013 with the old tiptronic type like the Magnum had, and I like it because of the feedback. There is none with the dial, and in a hurry you just slide on by the gear you want, so I put it in park instead of reverse when I'm trying to II park in a hurry, because here in Seattle the ahole behind you has no idea what that is, and gets on your bumper. (out here they like to swoop into the spot, not reverse into it).

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yeah, the list link is gone, is there another, and was there a resolution for autostick? For the record, I had a 2013 with the old tiptronic type like the Magnum had, and I like it because of the feedback. There is none with the dial, and in a hurry you just slide on by the gear you want, so I put it in park instead of reverse when I'm trying to II park in a hurry, because here in Seattle the ahole behind you has no idea what that is, and gets on your bumper. (out here they like to swoop into the spot, not reverse into it).
wait, I see the pics with the numbers. I might see if the 2013 era stick works, the parts seem to be cheaper. Also, anyone have a rear seat console for sale?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey all, new here. Just purchased a 2014 citadel... was wondering if anyone can clarify the “low switch” on the console once converted in the posted photos. Is that an option on a different model? Is it needed? Is it better to have it? Thanks for your time.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Hey all, new here. Just purchased a 2014 citadel... was wondering if anyone can clarify the “low switch” on the console once converted in the posted photos. Is that an option on a different model? Is it needed? Is it better to have it? Thanks for your time.
It’s the AWD switch. Has to come from the factory like that I’m pretty sure. Can’t add the switch if you are a RWD model and assume you will get AWD capability.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
It’s the AWD switch. Has to come from the factory like that I’m pretty sure. Can’t add the switch if you are a RWD model and assume you will get AWD capability.

Ahh okay, that’s what I was wondering since I have awd, is it something I need to look towards getting? That’s if you know, thanks for responding. I’m thinking this is going to be my first mod.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Ahh okay, that’s what I was wondering since I have awd, is it something I need to look towards getting? That’s if you know, thanks for responding. I’m thinking this is going to be my first mod.
Yes you need to keep it hooked up. If you get a bezel from a 2018+ that has RWD (the shifter is missing) you can swap yours in. I am pretty sure it’s held in with plastic retainer clips. Maybe [mention]fastwagn [/mention] can shed some light as he just completed the swap.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yes you need to keep it hooked up. If you get a bezel from a 2018+ that has RWD (the shifter is missing) you can swap yours in. I am pretty sure it’s held in with plastic retainer clips. Maybe [mention]fastwagn [/mention] can shed some light as he just completed the swap.

Alright, thanks for the heads up, I’ll be looking through eBay, really appreciate it.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Alright, thanks for the heads up, I’ll be looking through eBay, really appreciate it.
Here are a couple bezels. Just search “Durango Console” and lots come up. But this isn’t the only thing you need for the conversion. You’ll need the console base, shifter, boot, handle and wiring harness.

·
Registered
5 Posts
A
Here are a couple bezels. Just search “Durango Console” and lots come up. But this isn’t the only thing you need for the conversion. You’ll need the console base, shifter, boot, handle and wiring harness.

[/QUOTE
appreciate it, am actually looking at it now, oh! Btw seen your build! It’s beautiful man. Love all the work you put into it.

·
Registered
2014 Durango Limited V-6 / AWD
1,051 Posts
Which engine do you have? If you have the V-6 with AWD, it's a single speed transfer case and you won't have a "low switch" on it. If you have a V-8, it is a two speed transfer case, and will have low range, which you can select with the switch. If you have a V-6, adding the switch won't do anything for you.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Which engine do you have? If you have the V-6 with AWD, it's a single speed transfer case and you won't have a "low switch" on it. If you have a V-8, it is a two speed transfer case, and will have low range, which you can select with the switch. If you have a V-6, adding the switch won't do anything for you.
Awesome, that’s another question I was goin to ask. Thanks for the heads up!

121 - 132 of 132 Posts