Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally ordered Road Magnets for my R/T w load leveling shocks, should I expect any issues? What has everyone done with sway bar end links? In the next month or so I'm ordering 22 X 10 et45 Hellcat reps and plan on running 285 45/22s. Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Two very minor issues. One is if you have tow package the rear Load Level shocks will raise it when driving. If you don't you should be fine. All it is a look issue really. The second is after alignment I was still 2.5 neg camber in the fronts. So I just ordered adjustable ball joints for the front to get them back to spec.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Two very minor issues. One is if you have tow package the rear Load Level shocks will raise it when driving. If you don't you should be fine. All it is a look issue really. The second is after alignment I was still 2.5 neg camber in the fronts. So I just ordered adjustable ball joints for the front to get them back to spec.
What brand ball joints did you get and from where? Thanks

I don't have the tow package!

·
Registered
441 Posts
I getting them from Bwoody Performance they are for the Jeep and Durango.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Has anyone done any of the other B Woody Performance suspension parts? They have some really nice kits for lowered Durangos with correct length control arms, adjustable ball joints, adjustable camber kits, and upgraded sway bar end links!

·
Registered
228 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
I didn't like conversation I had this past week with Bwoody in regards to their parts that have an effect with the lowering kits, guy was at some points talking out of his rear end. Huge shut down for me, that makes me want to look else where. My wife did find this, I'm still trying to decide for my fronts.

Front Camber Alignment Control Arm Set 2011-2016 Grand Cherokee Durango 44-2720 | eBay
Do you mind elaborating? What effects to they have? Worse effects than ebay parts?

·
Registered
441 Posts
I didn't like conversation I had this past week with Bwoody in regards to their parts that have an effect with the lowering kits, guy was at some points talking out of his rear end. Huge shut down for me, that makes me want to look else where. My wife did find this, I'm still trying to decide for my fronts.

Front Camber Alignment Control Arm Set 2011-2016 Grand Cherokee Durango 44-2720 | eBay
why you say that? Don't you have the Bwoody alignment kit? Or was that someone else. can't remember. But I just got their adjustable front ball joints that I hope to get installed this week to fix the camber in the front.

·
Registered
228 Posts
The sales associate was having a severe issue with not listening to me after repeating my issues three separate times. For example I told him that I already had rear control arms and he continued to try and sell me his. I was asking if they had a solution that involved an adjustment of at least 2° or more and said that I would be fine with what they had. In general it was a big turn off and an annoyance. I'm not gonna buy something that doesn't fully address my problem at hand. This is a Cliff Notes version of what happened and I had him on speaker phone... My wife, who's more experienced than I am, was telling me to hang up on him.

·
Registered
441 Posts
well I will let you know how my adjustable ball joints go from them. I need to fix this 2.6 front end camber. From what they say it should get it back into specs

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'd be in for the whole kit. I'd rather do front and rear all at once if that's the best (read frustratingly only way) to lower these pigs.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts