Dodge Durango Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'd recommend both Cassens and Sons in Glen Carbon, Illinois and Royal Gate of Columbia in Columbia, Illinois. Bought a Challenger and a Dart from Cassens, and my Durango from Royal Gate. Pleasant service both times.

·
Registered
73 Posts
For Arizona folks, I had a great experience at Earnhardt Dodge. I dealt with Mark Mollus almost exclusively via email and phone, though the dealership is just a few miles from me. Service department has been great as well.

·
Registered
49 Posts
i recommend https://www.getdodge.com/ in California in the city of Signal Hill. out of 6 dealers i visited in person and over 15 dealers i contacted via phone/email, Get Dodge was the one that had the best Customer service. No gimmicks and wouldn't bait and switch. nothing negative to say about them.

·
Registered
715 Posts
I had a fantastic experience with the servide department at Bergey's Chrysler Jeep Ram in Souderton, PA

https://www.bergeyschryslerjeepdodge.com/

I would suggest AVOIDING Sands Chrysler Jeep Ram in Quakertown, PA. They told me (more than once, and after having my vehicle 5 days) that there was nothing wrong with it. Bergeys fixed it in a day and a half (broken exhaust manifold bolts).

Chris

·
Registered
9 Posts
Elmwood Dodge in East Providence Rhode Island. Great Folks that have always treated me well. I have bought several RAMs from them as well as three Grand Cherokees also. This is my first Durango, and I do believe
the first of many. They tell me the Old Sarge looks sinister in his Blacktop GT Plus with the Performance Hood ! Even us old soldiers can look sinister I guess. My Grandkids think so too. Great Dealership with great folks
working there. Retired Marine is running the Service Dept, Army Vet is the General Mgr, and all of them, have always treated my Retired self with respect and mutual Camaraderie. Love that place. Ask for the General
Manager, Dennis Freeman.
God bless the USA and the 2nd Amendment.....
Sarge

·
Registered
24 Posts
If you're in the DC Metro area, I'd recommend either Koons Tysons CDJR or Dulles CDJR for a vehicle purchase. Their new car prices are insanely good and the purchase process was great.

Unfortunately I can't recommend Dulles' service department due to an issue with a previous SRT vehicle, but I have no complaints about Koons' service department.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I had a pleasant experience with Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM in Lewisville, TX. They listened to my requirements and didn't hesitate at all to special order a vehicle when none they could find had the required features. They didn't try to push me into anything above my stated budget.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I just used Koons in northern VA to order a DDSRT. If you contact their ordering manager, they do a flat percentage off of invoice (varies by model). Makes it pretty simple.

·
Registered
784 Posts
I've moved around a bit, so I have a few to recommend, and a couple to stay away from.

TENNESSEE:

Secret City Dodge in Oak Ridge

Farris Motors in Jefferson City

Lenoir City Dodge in Lenoir City AVOID their sales department
Lenoir City Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM | Serving Knoxville, Maryville TN

MICHIGAN:

Vicksburg CDJR in Vicksburg AVOID their service department

Henkel in Battle Creek

I haven't been to Secret City in about 5 years, but the service department was excellent, however I've heard their sales department at the time wasn't all that great, and that was coming from their own service department. I can't comment on Farris Motors sales as I never dealt with, nor heard anything about them, but it has been about 8 years since I was there, and the service department was very good at the time.

It has been 6 years since I was at Lenoir City, and hopefully they have learned their lesson since I was there. I had to involve Dodge Corporate headquarters to get them sorted out. The biggest reason to stay away from them is because they were running a bait switch tactic on what was advertised, and what the real price actually was. There was more, but I can't remember all the details, it did pertain to not getting paperwork and such after a purchase for a couple of weeks, the bait and switch should be enough to be on guard here. I can't speak on their service department, I used Secret City as they were only 15 minutes away from me vs. 45 minutes to Lenoir City.

Vicksburg CDJR has a decent sales department, their selection has something to be desired however, and it's their service department that you really need to stay away from. I started a thread about an issue I was having, and goes over what the dealership did (didn't do actually) on my 2018 R/T, if you want more info you can find it here: Fan Clutch? I also have 2018 Charger Daytona 392, and on my 1st oil change they refused to do it, saying I hadn't hit 6,000 miles (I was around 3,000). I said I wanted it changed anyway as I was going on a long trip and wanted it done, they just said it's fine come back in another 3,000 miles. Needless to say I don't go there anymore LOL!

Henkel of Battle Creek sales and service departments are both very good and competitive. I got my 2 2018's from them and paid substantially less than other dealers I looked at, plus they have a huge inventory to select from normally. The winter months can be a little low, but they still have a lot more than others in the area.

Sent from my SM-T837V using Tapatalk

41 - 50 of 50 Posts