Dodge Durango Forum banner

21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Great experience at Rockland CJD in Nanuet, NY with Sam Burgos.

Sent two friends his way and they ended up with a Wrangler and a GC from him.

·
Super Moderator
2,274 Posts
Does anyone have any recommendations for the long island, ny area?
Huntington dodge. My family has bought 5 cars there thus far. My sales guy will do 1% under invoice before incentives without haggling. pm me if you want more info

Thanks - Kevin

·
Registered
79 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Have to shout out some love for a CA dealer in San Diego: Perry Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram | New Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram dealership in National City, CA 91950

Spent weeks with online sales guys from San Diego to LA looking for the perfect deal and these guys were the ones. Professional and courteous throughout, even shopping with an 8 month pregnant wife by my side.

Awesome dealership through and through

Hey Chris84,

I'm in SoCal and I'm also shopping around all over for the best deal on a loaded RT through the online dealership guys. You mentioned Perry took good care you and you recommend them--do you mind sharing how far off MSRP they were? Thank you very much!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Great experience at Rockland CJD in Nanuet, NY with Sam Burgos.

Sent two friends his way and they ended up with a Wrangler and a GC from him.
Hi, new Durango Citadel owner here. I LOVE this TRUCK!
Got it from Rockland as well. Don Smith was my sales guy and he is just the best sales guy I've met. Til today always following up with me with any help

·
Registered
58 Posts
Does anyone have any recommendations for the long island, ny area?
Merrick JCD on Sunrise Highway. Excellent to deal with and to service your vehicle. I can't say enough about them and how well they treat their customers. Whatever you do, stay away from Town and Country JCD in Levittown. Awful to deal with and the absolute worst staff I have ever tried to deal with.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
257 Posts
Huntington Jeep Chrysler Dodge or Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge in Patchogue are both long time family owned dealerships. I have dealt with both and they are very fair and reputable.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I just ordered through Dennis Dillon in Idaho. They have insane pricing compared to any dealer in CA so I took a quick trip to pick it up.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Lenoir City CDJR in Lenoir City, TN just outside of Knoxville. Fair, honest, great prices. Their Google reviews (460 reviews at 4.7 out of 5 stars) are very accurate.

·
Super Moderator
2,274 Posts
Although it's a bit of a drive & Ferry ride for me, i've now gotten 2 vehicles from Secor Dodge in New London, CT. Best price I can find and super-easy to deal with. I did try and put an order through Smithhaven Dodge, who I bought my original D through, but I literally couldn't get a salesperson to come back to on a price. I will say the Service dept there has been excellent to me..

21 - 40 of 50 Posts