Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if it's just me, but I have trouble reading the titles on the Recent Active Posts menu. The yellow letters on the blue/gray background make it so I have to angle my screen or run the mouse over each heading to read them. My eyes have gone downhill, so maybe it's just something with my vision. Just thought I'd mention it to see if anyone else has the same problem.

Thanks,
David

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
I've noticed some problems with the header and, some times when you click on Forum 2, it'll say critical error. :?

·
Administrator
28,310 Posts
Being worked on, no worries.

·
Administrator
15,095 Posts
GreenD said:
Not sure if it's just me, but I have trouble reading the titles on the Recent Active Posts menu. The yellow letters on the blue/gray background make it so I have to angle my screen or run the mouse over each heading to read them. My eyes have gone downhill, so maybe it's just something with my vision. Just thought I'd mention it to see if anyone else has the same problem.
Click Profile along the top under the wheels of the photo of the Gen 1 Durango. Near the bottom of the Profile page in the Preferences section, you can switch to a different Board Style. There are at least two to pick from. One is Charcoal2 and the other is Charcoal2_light. NEITHER of them have a blue background as you describe so you may have a monitor setting that's off as well. The light version is basically black on white and the much brighter choice. May take a day to to get used to it, but it's MUCH brighter.

greendurango said:
I've noticed some problems with the header and, some times when you click on Forum 2, it'll say critical error. :?
Visiting Forum II eh? :clap: :thumbsup: :bugeyed: I'll keep an eye on it. If this forum works, that one should be fine too.

IndyDurango

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Indy, that helps! I never noticed the choice before. I really like the brighter screen and more contrast!

I guess I didn't mean bue, just a blue cast to the gray. Make sure you don't ask me to match paint for your D! :cheesy:

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
IndyDurango said:
greendurango said:
Visiting Forum II eh? :clap: :thumbsup: :bugeyed: I'll keep an eye on it. If this forum works, that one should be fine too.

IndyDurango
Thanks! :) I do search sometimes! :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts