Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Along with fast clicking, I am getting a message that the left rear turn signal on my 2014 Dodge Durango Citadel is faulty. However, the fast clicking is intermittent and has healed itself and reoccurred more than once. I tested the operation of the turn signals and brake lights, and they are functioning properly.

Thinking that I should check for a faulty bulb, I removed the left rear light assembly and everything in it is LED. I rechecked the function of the turn signal and brake lights and everything is normal.

Is this possibly early warning that something is amiss? If the LED is going bad, do I have to replace the entire assembly?

Thanks in advance for any advice>

·
Registered
2 Posts
Along with fast clicking, I am getting a message that the left rear turn signal on my 2014 Dodge Durango Citadel is faulty. However, the fast clicking is intermittent and has healed itself and reoccurred more than once. I tested the operation of the turn signals and brake lights, and they are functioning properly.

Thinking that I should check for a faulty bulb, I removed the left rear light assembly and everything in it is LED. I rechecked the function of the turn signal and brake lights and everything is normal.

Is this possibly early warning that something is amiss? If the LED is going bad, do I have to replace the entire assembly?

Thanks in advance for any advice>
Did you ever hear anything back on your issue? I am having the same issue with both of the front turn signals. It is intermittent where it will say the lights are out and it will blink quickly, but then will work fine the next time. Where is the relay located?

·
Registered
221 Posts
Did you ever hear anything back on your issue? I am having the same issue with both of the front turn signals. It is intermittent where it will say the lights are out and it will blink quickly, but then will work fine the next time. Where is the relay located?
Replace the bulbs. Some have found the contacts have burnt on the bulbs causing intermittent issues.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Update on this issue. The tag lights are also out intermittently. Strangely enough, the right mirror turn signal will flash quickly when the right tag light is not illuminated, but it will flash at normal speed as long as the tag light is illuminated. The dealer said they do not share a circuit, but that is a strong coincidence. Has anyone ever seen this before?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts