Dodge Durango Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, just purchased a 2014 Durango R/T in Granite this weekend.. Awesome vehicle!!

I have a question about the Rear System Entertainment option. When i was playing around on the media screen i noticed a headphone button and something about a remote. I didn't receive these upon purchase.

My question is, does the RSE option come with wireless headphones and a remote? I mean its a $2k option I for a couple of $150 screens and a $50 blue-ray player i would think they would be included! I didn't really want the option, but I liked everything else on my DD and didnt even think about nor did the salesman mention anything about headphones or remote. After looking online I realized people had them, which got me thinking about how the may have pulled a fast one on me.

Do i need to make a scene at the dealer or did i just get ran over by the RSE?

Thanks for any info,
J_Willi

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hello everyone, just purchased a 2014 Durango R/T in Granite this weekend.. Awesome vehicle!!

I have a question about the Rear System Entertainment option. When i was playing around on the media screen i noticed a headphone button and something about a remote. I didn't receive these upon purchase.

My question is, does the RSE option come with wireless headphones and a remote? I mean its a $2k option I for a couple of $150 screens and a $50 blue-ray player i would think they would be included! I didn't really want the option, but I liked everything else on my DD and didnt even think about nor did the salesman mention anything about headphones or remote. After looking online I realized people had them, which got me thinking about how the may have pulled a fast one on me.

Do i need to make a scene at the dealer or did i just get ran over by the RSE?

Thanks for any info,
J_Willi
Yes it comes with a set of headphones and a remote in a small box. Usually kept on the back or the 3rd row seat.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
116 Posts
You know how the story goes, the dealer is delivering a new D at 10pm one night and going through the delivery checklist and whoops no headphones and remote....let's grab them from then nearest inventory....of course they never get replaced, and apparently they skipped your pre-delivery checklist....

Easy enough fix! Be kind, save your energy in case you encounter an important problem down the road....!

Good Luck!

·
Registered
284 Posts
they could be in the back in the storage unit. Mine was left in the box but they put the box on the passengeer seat so we couldnt miss them.

·
Premium Member
28,308 Posts
Check rear cubby

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I checked everywhere, not there. Called sales guy and he said that people rob peter to pay Paul all the time and never replace them. But he apologized for missing them and said he will get me some and overnight them if he's 'allowed' to, if not he'll get them delivered. We will see!

And thanks for the responses.
You guys are very helpful on here

1 - 8 of 8 Posts