Dodge Durango Forum banner

41 - 60 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Durango RT, 392 Hemi, Eibach Coils, 22" Hellcat Reps, Corsa Exhaust
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Thanks everyone, I obviously didn't put a whole lot of effort into the videos. I just thought it might be helpful to someone else who's thinking about doing this. I will be recording the dyno session in a couple of weeks. can't wait.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Sorry to be a bit stupid but where do I find a link to your Videos?

Thanks

Preben

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Look me up on YouTube. Tony Harmsen

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
I would go with one from the Durango or Cherokee. The oil pan, exhaust manifolds, oil dip stick and motor mounts, I believe are different for the Charger/Challenger.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
392 is designed for 93, so 93.

·
Registered
4,612 Posts
I believe the Ram 392 uses the same octane as the 5.7L....so wonder if you can dial back some power and use 89? Probably still pumping out 450hp. Hmmmm....

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
My tuning appointment is Wednesday and I can't wait. Just been puttin around for the last 3 week's. Although, it runs pretty strong at 3000 rpm. Can't wait to wind it out! I will record some of the session and post to YouTube.

·
Registered
256 Posts
My tuning appointment is Wednesday and I can't wait. Just been puttin around for the last 3 week's. Although, it runs pretty strong at 3000 rpm. Can't wait to wind it out! I will record some of the session and post to YouTube.
Cool. I was wondering if you are keeping your 5.7 or selling it. I’m just curious. I have no need to buy it but I was thinking you could alleviate some of your expense on your new engine by selling the 5.7. Like I said I was just curious.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Cool. I was wondering if you are keeping your 5.7 or selling it. I’m just curious. I have no need to buy it but I was thinking you could alleviate some of your expense on your new engine by selling the 5.7. Like I said I was just curious.
I definitely will sell it, but it would be a pick up only situation. If you know anyone in GA looking for one, send them my way. Thanks

·
Registered
27 Posts
You going to have them bump up the redline and also do a trans tune?

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
You going to have them bump up the redline and also do a trans tune?
Full engine dyno tune for now. I kinda shot my budget and have to wait for the trans tune.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I definitely will sell it, but it would be a pick up only situation. If you know anyone in GA looking for one, send them my way. Thanks
I wish I knew someone to buy it. I’m in Illinois(unfortunately, it sucks). I was just curious. I wonder how much a salvage yard or something would give you for it.

41 - 60 of 63 Posts