Dodge Durango Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2015 R/T is now gone :cautious:. Would love to find a good home for my brakes and exhaust - both of which make a great ride a heck of a lot more fun to drive. Both items were used lovingly for 5 years & appox. 60k miles. Been a few years since I've done an online part-out, so please forgive any egregious violations of the forum "code".

BRAKES - $2,000 OBO
  • R1 Big Brake Kit
  • 8 Piston Front (380mm drilled rotor) / 4 Piston Rear (356 mm drilled rotor)
  • Anodized red calipers and amber rotor hats
  • Also includes (i) a second set of new front rotors ($750 value) and (ii) new stainless steel brake lines
  • Performance is worlds better vs. stock.

What it looked like on my ride (w/ stock 20's).

Original invoice. Only clarification is that black logo was ultimately switched to white.

EXHAUST - ($850 OBO)
  • Corsa cat back w/ black tips (#14459BLK)
  • This is the stock photo from Corsa

Wish I had better, current-day pictures but everything was boxed up by the shop.

No shipping. I'd like you to see what your getting first. I'm in Philly / South Jersey area. Thx 馃檹!!

Registered
2014 Durango RT 392
That鈥檚 some great deals! If I was still in the market for big brakes, I might take you up on it.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That鈥檚 some great deals! If I was still in the market for big brakes, I might take you up on it.
Thanks! Wife needs these out of the garage so things are priced to move. Been some bites so far but nothing final. Would love to wrap this up this week.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Damn I need those brakes but I鈥檓 in Texas!
I'm close to reconsidering my "no shipping" stance on the brakes. Unlike the exhaust, the brake boxes are in good shape. I'd just need to ensure the contents are packed safely as well as find a third box for the extra set of front rotors. They are BIG & heavy! Will keep you posted.

Registered
2021 Dodge Durango R/T
I'm close to reconsidering my "no shipping" stance on the brakes. Unlike the exhaust, the brake boxes are in good shape. I'd just need to ensure the contents are packed safely as well as find a third box for the extra set of front rotors. They are BIG & heavy! Will keep you posted.
View attachment 116466
Send me a PM of what the rears look like installed if you have any. That鈥檚 a good price on the exhaust too. I already scooped up a Borla tho 馃槵

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Send me a PM of what the rears look like installed if you have any. That鈥檚 a good price on the exhaust too. I already scooped up a Borla tho 馃槵
cool. the picture in the 1st post above with the caliper on the left is the rear. I'm really bummed that I don't have anything better. I'll unbox this weekend and see if I can get the contents prepped for shipping.

Registered
Wadgras44. I will want to purchase your Borla Exhaust? I live in Union NJ 07083.
Thanks! Wife needs these out of the garage so things are priced to move. Been some bites so far but nothing final. Would love to wrap this up this week.
Will go down in price for the Exhaust?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts