Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! This is my first post.
I bought an 03 durango 4.7L last summer with 100,400 miles off the lot and have been driving it daily for the past 6 months and I'm absolutely in love with it. Im kind of confused as to which model I have, the SLT or SLT+? Its a maroon red 4x4, with fender flares and bumpers that are the same color as the body, and a chrome grill. The rear of the truck says DURANGO with an SLT emblem next to it, but the driver and passenger front doors have no brand Jems. The interior is light grey leather, the interior door handles as well as the plastic trim surrounding the stereo and climate control both seem to be made brushed aluminum looking material. Could anyone tell me if these pieces are replacements or oem? I look forward to being part of the forum, any insight is appreciated, thanks!

·
Administrator
28,307 Posts
Are the seats both Power seats? Are they both heated
The trim is stock inside for an 03
More than Likely you have an SLT + There were no badges on doors in 03 Only the rear of the D.
There are also no SLT+ badges only SLT
You can request a build sheet from Dodge by sending a message to customer care with your VIN #
STEVE

·
Super Moderator
12,824 Posts
6th digit of the vin (at least for 03):

5 = Durango SLT Plus
7 = Durango R/T
3 = Durango Sport
4 = Durango SLT

·
Registered
113 Posts
Here is a faster way to get your Build Sheet (posted on Dodge Forum - 1st Gen Durango section) --> Ram Trucks - Contact Us

Click on "Equipment Listing" and then enter your VIN, and then submit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts