Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just spoke with Koons in Vienna Virginia who's one of the largest dealerships in the country. They have 24 Hellcat Durango's on the way, only four are spoken for. They're selling them for 15K over! Give me a break.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Thats funny as I thought all the Hell cat Durangos were sold? So how can he be getting 20? Is he that big he could buy 20!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Huh? Then you misunderstood. All of the DDSRT Hellcats are sold. From Dodge, to dealerships. There are many for sale all over. That's what one frequent poster on here was so annoyed with that Dodge was selling and filling dealer allocations that didn't have end buyer assignments before his order was built.

And it was announced a few weeks back that Dodge expanded their production from 2000 total units to not include all of the dealer allocations.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I bought mine from Koons for MSRP early last month. Unless you have the disposable income to write off $15k, walk away.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Koons dealerships will not hesitate to charge top dollar on in-demand vehicles. On the flipside, when they decide to drop prices to liquidate excess inventory, nobody can beat their discounts....

·
Registered
2018 SRT Durango
121 Posts
And Dodge claimed sold orders would be the priority. There are still loyalists who ordered on day 1 with no vehicle. Sad. Wrong.
I got lucky- found one for sticker but the one I had ordered just now getting to dealership.
I love the finished product. Not thrilled with the client treatment.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
I bought mine from Koons for MSRP early last month. Unless you have the disposable income to write off $15k, walk away.
I thought someone had purchased from them on here at MSRP. But the mark up now may be based on the demand and lack of new vehicle inventory. Either way, yes, they should walk away.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Yeah the dealer where I bought my DDSRT has a Hellcat coming in soon that I was interested in and they told me they are marking it up so I told them I am out. It’s unfortunate so I ending up ordering a fully loaded X7 M50i. Sucks but I’m not playing those games.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts