Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve been a loyal Kia driver for the past eight years, but after they s*it the bed on my Telluride order, I am switching to a Durango R/T

Here is what I am ordering:

2019 Dodge Durango R/T AWD
Destroyer Gray
Red Leather
Blacktop Group
Captains Chairs
Harmon Kardon
Sunroof

I am torn on the OEM stripes. Half of me wants OEM (though Black is not an option) the other half of me says wait and get the custom stripes done like I want in Black/Red (pic attached)

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
12,546 Posts
It'll be a MY20.

MY19 orders are done, and the last one will roll off the line in about 4 weeks.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I paid $700 for a fat black stripe with red pin stripes running along side. I also go the fog light housing wrapped in red and bottom of the rear bumper done in black included in that price.

IMG_0372.jpg

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Hey just curious what happened with yout KIA order? Only ask because I want to get rid of my wife's Traverse, and the Telluride looks like a nice ride, so been strongly considering it.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Get the stripes that you want. Like others have said, they look cool!, no I mean they look bad!, no wait they look badass, no I mean they look sick! Yeah now I got it!! (Just trying to stay up with today's lingo! LOL) In all serious, the ones you envision do look nice, I'd go that route.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
8 Participants
Dadditruck
Dodge Durango Forum
Welcome to the best Dodge Durango Forum around, where you can find a great Dodge Durango Wiki and discuss the reliability of the different trim levels including the GT and SRT!
Full Forum Listing