Dodge Durango Forum banner
81 - 97 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
They are OEM SRT 9173s like those that come on the Trackhawk. The ride is basically the same as the stock wheel/tire combo. I'd say the handling is better since the wheels/tires are 2" wider.
cool, thanks for the reply.. that's the perfect combo, they look great, add 2", and still retain OEM quality.. I assume they fit perfect with no other modifications etc?

·
Registered
633 Posts
those look great... I still holding out hopeful someone will replace their T&G, SRT, or Cat wheels and tires lol.... I know chances are very low, I missed a great set here from someone about 2 months ago but I didn't have the truck and wasn't sure it was coming until it arrived.... should have just gotten them, they were sweet. There is another nice set here right now but they are the silver or hyper color and I really want black lol... the wait continues...

·
Registered
633 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
if these are all OEM trackhawk rims... can't i go to the trackhawk forums and maybe find an OEM take off set there ? maybe thats a better chance than a T&G owner replacing? anyone know the best trackhawk forum to visit by chance?
I would think Trackhawk wheels would be way easier to find. There’s also replica wheels from Factory reproduction and Topline.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
904 Posts
if these are all OEM trackhawk rims... can't i go to the trackhawk forums and maybe find an OEM take off set there ? maybe thats a better chance than a T&G owner replacing? anyone know the best trackhawk forum to visit by chance?
OEM is expensive, most likely replicas. Try here:

Or here

Or here

Or here

·
Registered
633 Posts
both great options and thank you. going to look. I guess you're right, at some point I could just get replicas. I have no experience with that and was trying to stick to OEM, a take off set from someone who upgrades to something else but it seems what I want is just not around... lights out T&G wheels are really what I prefer but I have yet to see a set...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey guys, does anyone have pictures of R/T Durango's with Jeep SRT wheels? I believe they are the same bolt pattern with the exception that our wheels are 20x8 while the Jeep SRT wheels are 20x8.5 or 9". I am trying to imagine how this would look on our D's especially on a White Durango R/T with Hyper black SRT wheels on it.
Yes I posted mine this morning. Crusin2021!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey guys, does anyone have pictures of R/T Durango's with Jeep SRT wheels? I believe they are the same bolt pattern with the exception that our wheels are 20x8 while the Jeep SRT wheels are 20x8.5 or 9". I am trying to imagine how this would look on our D's especially on a White Durango R/T with Hyper black SRT wheels on it.
Check out my pics, these are the Black Spider Monkey Rims. Hope this was helpful. (CRUSIN2021).

·
Registered
633 Posts
Check out my pics, these are the Black Spider Monkey Rims. Hope this was helpful. (CRUSIN2021).
Where are the pics ?

·
Registered
633 Posts
Reactions: Cruisin2021
81 - 97 of 97 Posts