Dodge Durango Forum banner
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, does anyone have pictures of R/T Durango's with Jeep SRT wheels? I believe they are the same bolt pattern with the exception that our wheels are 20x8 while the Jeep SRT wheels are 20x8.5 or 9". I am trying to imagine how this would look on our D's especially on a White Durango R/T with Hyper black SRT wheels on it.

·
Registered
849 Posts

·
Premium Member
28,308 Posts
I have the current look SRT 8 wheels on my D
The SRT 8 jeep has staggered pattern 20x10 in back, 20x9 in front

STEVE

·
Premium Member
28,308 Posts
2014 wheels I have found none
STEVE

·
Registered
849 Posts

STEVE
Those look sweet. I want to paint my brake calipers after seeing yours!!

- Danny

·
Premium Member
28,308 Posts
Mine are MGP caliper covers no paint
STEVE

·
Registered
849 Posts
Mine are MGP caliper covers no paint
STEVE
Did not even know such a thing existed. Just went to their website. Did you get engraving? Assume the 2011-2012 ones will fit a '14? I will email them to confirm. Easy to put on?

- Danny

·
Premium Member
28,308 Posts
Piece of cake. I just got the standard red ones and I applied DODGE R/T decals to them. No Issues at all. They will fit the 14 as well
STEVE

·
Registered
445 Posts
I agree, like the caliper covers. For the wheels, I don't think actual SRT8 wheels will fit the Durango. Check eBay, I saw some look-alike wheels on there, and they caution that they do not actually fit the SRT.
I really like those black wheels in the PIc though! Similar to the Savini wheels I am eyeing! I don't have a pic of that wheel, but here is a split spoke I am also considering. Hope to add this spring, 22" of course! Alloy wheel Rim Tire Wheel Spoke

·
Premium Member
28,308 Posts
Actual SRT 8 front wheels fit all the way around on the Durango.
STEVE

·
Premium Member
1,187 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

STEVE
Hey FSTDANGO3 are your wheels OEM or aftermarket replicas 20x?

Reactions: DakotaBen03

·
Registered
338 Posts
FstDango, I have the same question about your wheels. They look great. What size are your wheels, 20x8.5?

·
Premium Member
28,308 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Your 20x9's have the stock tires that were on your factory wheels? My Dad just bought a 2014 Jeep SRT8 and the front tires look much wider than what is on a Durango. I really like the look of the wheel just looking for options and what tire sizes will work.

I don't even have the D yet, it is on order, so this is pie in sky stuff at this point but something I want to do probably by years end.

Thanks for the info, definitely very helpful and the wheels look good on your D. I take it you are happy with the quality of the wheels and no issues with them.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Your 20x9's have the stock tires that were on your factory wheels? My Dad just bought a 2014 Jeep SRT8 and the front tires look much wider than what is on a Durango. I really like the look of the wheel just looking for options and what tire sizes will work.

I don't even have the D yet, it is on order, so this is pie in sky stuff at this point but something I want to do probably by years end.

Thanks for the info, definitely very helpful and the wheels look good on your D. I take it you are happy with the quality of the wheels and no issues with them.
srt is 20x10 all around

Reactions: 914racer

·
Premium Member
28,308 Posts
I just bought a set of same size tires as stock.
UFO is correct Factory SRT 8 wheels are 10" wide
STEVE

·
Registered
338 Posts
Got it 20x10 on the SRT. They don't fit the Durango's, too big, 20x9 the max? Sorry for the questions, just trying to get it straight.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Got it 20x10 on the SRT. They don't fit the Durango's, too big, 20x9 the max? Sorry for the questions, just trying to get it straight.
20x10 will fit, i have a set that i need to get put on when the weather gets better here.

1 - 20 of 97 Posts