Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
I must admit that Destroyer Gray is growing on me. Id still prefer white as first choice and then black and possibly vice white or this destroyer gray but wow, it does look good. Almost looks like its out of a black and white movie, its like the perfect gray

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
Nice...that color would also go well with a Red interior.
I like the Blue widebody Chally behind it too...that would be a perfect garage pair!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Sweet!! With destroyer grey that Demonic Laguna looks killer. I have it in my white knuckle DSRT and love it!! That’s the first DG color I’ve seen on a DSRT. Have fun!!!

·
Registered
245 Posts
That Destroyer Gray would be a lot easier to keep clean than my Granite Gray....here in the dusty AZ desert........the red interior goes sweet with that. Great choice.

·
Registered
198 Posts
It took 4 weeks for my order. That was the longest 4 weeks of my life. Not to many dealers carry the Destroyer Grey SRT. I seen 2 in Pennsylvania online at Cars.com
Damn....that's quick. My order went in 2/5, car was built within four weeks, but it took another 3 weeks to get it to me in northern Virginia. Arrived at dealer 3/23......

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It took 4 weeks for my order. That was the longest 4 weeks of my life. Not to many dealers carry the Destroyer Grey SRT. I seen 2 in Pennsylvania online at Cars.com
Damn....that's quick. My order went in 2/5, car was built within four weeks, but it took another 3 weeks to get it to me in northern Virginia. Arrived at dealer 3/23......
Yeah it was quick. Damn another 3 weeks what the hell was going on. I went to a dealership in MD.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Yeah it was quick. Damn another 3 weeks what the hell was going on. I went to a dealership in MD.
According to dealer (and he sent me some screen shots to verify), it took two weeks to get it on a train and get it to Jessup MD, then another few days to get it on a truck to Tysons.

I was actually NOT in a hurry....I was doing a lot of traveling in early-mid march, and I wanted to use my "old" tow vehicle to launch my boat rather than tow a 7500 load with a brand new, not completely broken in, SRT. Timing worked out perfectly........

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
According to dealer (and he sent me some screen shots to verify), it took two weeks to get it on a train and get it to Jessup MD, then another few days to get it on a truck to Tysons.

I was actually NOT in a hurry....I was doing a lot of traveling in early-mid march, and I wanted to use my "old" tow vehicle to launch my boat rather than tow a 7500 load with a brand new, not completely broken in, SRT. Timing worked out perfectly........
Oh ok i figured it was going to Koons when you said northern Va. Yeah you are right about that one. Timing couldn't have been better.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
About this Discussion
28 Replies
17 Participants
liberca
Dodge Durango Forum
Welcome to the best Dodge Durango Forum around, where you can find a great Dodge Durango Wiki and discuss the reliability of the different trim levels including the GT and SRT!
Full Forum Listing