Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for pictures of Redline and Billet R/Ts to help me decide which I like better. You can see a picture on a dealer website and then see the same color all waxed up and it looks so much better. So let's see your pride and joy pictures! :cool::thumbsup:

Thank you!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Redline2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My wife likes the red better without the blacked out trim. I'm interested to see what they do for 18 since the front end will be like the SRT.

·
Registered
406 Posts
fiestaisle.jpg
Redline with vinyl stripes. It's a 2011 R/T, so the grille is little different than 2014+ version.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
135 Posts
17 rt. I like the silver rt. But probably would have gone with red. I was originally gonna buy a red gt. Then saw rt and options it had, decided with silver rt on lot vs white they had. last 2 cars i had were red. I honestly like vibrant colors. If they ever get a sublime green durango itll be mine!

Attachments

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I finally got to see a 2018 Red R/T in person over the weekend. A Dealership not too far away happened to have one. I found it while searching online a week ago.

2v2uY7dnVxQbh7.jpg
2v2uY7dNmxQbh7.jpg
2v2uY7yeWxQbh7.jpg

·
Super Moderator
1,136 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
WOW, that looks FANTASTIC!! Exactly what I want to do with ours! I had the SRT 20x9 wheels on our Van and I plan to use them on whatever Durango we get.

2v2u9PuKCxQbh7.jpg

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So the wife and I are discussing colors. I want red and she likes the Billet better. I'm thinking if we did Billet that I would get the red interior.

Anyone have a Billet with red interior they could post pics of?

Thank you!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you, I have seen that thread. However, I think the Red interior is different now for 2018. The pics I've seen of SRT models with red have the red only on the seating surfaces (which I like much better) vs the rear cushion bottoms and over the top of the front seats. I'm wondering if the R/T will be like the new SRT?

Steve

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
If the leather itself is different, I can deal with that. Which parts are red is what I'm concerned about. If it's the same as the 2016 then I'm out. I don't like how the DVD screens are red on the front seats or how the bottom cushions are red on the back seats. The red only on the top surface looks much better IMO. My truck is like this.

2v29zo6ayxQbh7.jpg
2v29zo69jxQbh7.jpg

1 - 20 of 23 Posts