Registered
50 Posts
I just purchased this unit, I will do a review once I get it and install it

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2019 Dodge Durango GT Plus
7 Posts
Did you ever go through with the install and did you have any problems? I currently have one installed in my 2019 D gtplus and my front blower motor control wont work, either gets stuck on max or if you select auto it bumps it down to 5 and none of the buttons along the bottom function except the hazards.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I didn't have this issue. I did install it and wasn't impressed with it until I bought some custom firmware for it. I am now quite happy with it. Their is a Facebook group in which there is quite a bit of help and a guy who has created a custom firmware which fixes so many of the issues on the Android side.

What you are experiencing are on the mcu side. Did you contact Phoenix as they may have a mcu or can bus update for your issue.

If you want post a pic of the info screen from settings menu and will check if I have answer canbus update you could try.

The Facebook group is here without this group I probably would have sent this thing back.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have been in touch with some of the guys from phoenix and they are trying to help me out. We are still running through all the simple things right now but I'm pretty sure it's going to be a software update that is going to happen. I agree though, once I get this set I will be wanting to change up the firmware.

Attachments

·
Registered
50 Posts
Looks like they should send you a simplecan update and app update you are like 2 versions behind mine. If they don't send it to you let me know.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Do you happen to have an issue where if you have the GPS and the FM radio going at the same time you do not hear the GPS instructions?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Will do, I have a cross country road trip in like 2 days so I am trying to get it fixed as soon as I can since the family will be in it and I'm stuck in the uhaul.

·
Registered
7 Posts
So 6 hours before I was going to begin my travels I get the phone call giving me a stop movement order... but now I have had the chance to look at the px6 more I can hear both navigation and radio at the same time with both applications running. I have checked all my fuses and still have the issues with the lower bezel buttons not functioning.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Did you check all the connections at the back of the radio. Sorry for the stop movement order.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Did you check all the connections at the back of the radio. Sorry for the stop movement order.

Check a third time today, all connections are correct and installed. Even looked over the connections on the back going to the lower buttons and they were installed tight with what looks like torque seal paste.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
All the setting for the most part appear the same, the different firmware has some stuff changed around and I dont have the option for the land cruiser theme but for the most part it's right. I think updating the system could solve my air conditioning problems.
Settings from my unit

·
Registered
7 Posts
Well phoenix radios sent me a simple can update, so I followed the instructions and ran the update. Now the economy off light is illuminated, it's not stuck in the off condition according to the dash just the light illuminated on the button. But looking at the wiring on the back of the unit I believe the buttons are integrated into everything on the 2019, they do not have their own wiring harness. I will keep yall posted with more when i get further instruction from them.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts