Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone upgrade to this unit, I wonder if I would lose the SRT button as a result.

·
Registered
96 Posts
My only question would be, would it connect to my HK-19 speaker system properly? Maybe a fix for all those who are having issues with the Uconnect and HK stereo's?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
365 Posts
Not a fan. Factory unit is the best. If you have OEM entertainment system it won’t work anymore. I ended up returning it & await a refund.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
365 Posts
Idata and PAC make adaptors that should allow this head unit to be integrated into the OEM system and retain all OEM features.
Are you sure either Idata or PAC allow you to retain Blu-ray\DVD player functionality? Not seeing either mention of it. The steering wheel control, climate, & backup camera worked fine w/ the PX6. So if you don’t have a blu-ray\dvd you may be fine.

·
Registered
43 Posts
The SRT modes should pass right through. The rear entertainment system might require an additional harness, I know PAC makes an additional harness to either add after market system to stock radio or retain stock entertainment system function with an aftermarket radio.

·
Registered
365 Posts
The SRT modes should pass right through. The rear entertainment system might require an additional harness, I know PAC makes an additional harness to either add after market system to stock radio or retain stock entertainment system function with an aftermarket radio.
I disagree. You should call Phoenix first. As stated earlier I had purchased one & returned it. I lost functionality in my 14’ Durango Citadel. (Rear seat Screens no longer worked.) I’d be shocked if the SRT modes worked. Please find out & let the forum know though.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I heard that on the 16 and newer the Sport mode doesnt work with this unit either.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts