Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know someone here had ordered from these guys before, so I thought I'd give them a call. I actually had a cat-back system on order from AJUSA (which by the way has excellent pricing) but the system from magnaflow was on national backorder. I wait, I wait, then decided to call www.performancepeddler.com just to verify that and see what they'd do for pricing. Called them a week or two ago and they confirmed it was on backorder but, prior to that, said they'd match and then beat my price by about $20. However, since they didn't have it, I said I'd hold off.

My order with AJ is still in at this point, but today I got antsy, called them again and they say it's now in stock and can ship today or tomorrow. Sure, why not!! So I proceed to purchase it, they match the original price they gave me a couple weeks ago, and then ask how I heard of them? I said thru the DOC and she then proceeds to offer me an even better deal by discounting it another $30 and just ask I promote their site, which leads me here.

I'll promote this site till I'm blue in the face. Great customer service and excellent unbeatable pricing! I.e., I ordered the SS Cat-back SISO setup for the Ram which lists for $495. I was getting it from AJ for $430 but Performancepeddler said $410 and, then through the DOC, went down to $378. How could you beat that?

We definitely need to get these guys on board more. Give them a shout, mention you're with the DOC, and see what they can do for you.

·
Registered
387 Posts
This is who I got my MagnaFlow CAT from. They're indeed a great company to deal with. Not only did they have a high-flow CAT for the D, but also had the lowest price around I could find. Told me I'd get it in about 5 days - had it in 2? They're indeed great to deal with - like you Vinny, I'll promote them any chance I get!

·
Registered
69 Posts
this dude has been selling exhaust stuff on eBay for a few years now, he has the best prices I've been able to find anywhere.

·
Registered
396 Posts
I just purchased 2 FM tips from him at a great discount. They're normally $60 for each and I got them for $42 ea. I'd recommend him to anyone!!

·
Registered
151 Posts
yeah that's where I got my flowmaster and had it in 2 days, great people. I look there first to see if they have it then go elsewhere if I have to.

from march 24th
madriver said:
Wow, brown truck pulled up today with a flowmaster box?yeahhh. That was quick too! Ordered it Thursday morning from Performance Peddler. First time I ordered anything from them. Might have to again. So I guess I know what I'm doing this weekend. The parts for the back wiper haven't came yet but maybe USPS will bring them tomorrow? hopefully.

·
Administrator
15,100 Posts
madriver said:
I'd like to see a nature film where an eagle swoops down and pulls a fish out of a lake, and then maybe he's flying along, low to the ground, and the fish pulls a worm out of the ground. Now that's a documentary.
First terrorists, then teachers, now nature. ROTFL.

Now I'm waiting for our gun lobbiest TRX to say something about shooting the eagle, or fish, or both! LOL

IndyD

·
Administrator
28,307 Posts
Performance Peddler is great!
I got my Magnaflow exhaust from them for $300 I believe delivered. It was perfect on arrival and only took 2 days to get here to NJ from wherever it came.
Steve
DOC Pres

·
Registered
151 Posts
Man it took forever for somebody to notice that. It came from Saturday Night Live. I can't remember the name of the clip but it was the guy who always said crazy stuff inbetween segments. Ahhh my mind hurts, I can't think of his name!! :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: Ahhhhhhh Jack Handy!! I think.

I can't stand having the same thing as a sig all the time, gota mix it up a bit!! This one is in my emails as well. And trx, he's probably my lost long brother, we just don't know it!! Should see my sig and avatar at the American Minuteman :bugeyed: And yes, I'm a gun nut too? :cheesy: :cheesy:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts