Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I'm looking to get the best performance out of my newly purchased 07 Durango SXT with a 4.7l in it. What would you all recommend as important first steps when attempting to increase horsepower and overall efficiency? Exhaust and headers? Plugs and wires? Superchips? Intake? It currently has a K&N Air intake on it but that's about it. I'll have pictures ready to post in a few weeks but I'd like to get an idea of what I should be looking at for upgraded parts. I'm also looking to do a few things to the interior. Weapons drawer in cargo area, dvd screen mounted to ceiling for my 6yr old (or other dvd options) and i'm curious how everyone has their consoles set up. I'm not a complete zombie apocalypse guy but I do believe in having just basic survival gear with me in a vehicle. And I'm a shooter too so I do like to have some transportation or in-vehicle holster options for weapons when I'm going shooting or on a roadtrip. This is a lot to take in so even if someone has just one idea for any of the above options i'm looking at, I'd really appreciate it! I'm looking to just make my Durango a solid, fully functioning vehicle that can be used in a variety of situations. THANK YOU

1 - 1 of 1 Posts