Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2014 Durango just did a software update and after it was done my iPhone was no longer connected to my car. I remember when I bought the car the salesman paired my phone without using Uconnect. Is there a way to pair it without Uconnect? We don't have a subscription anymore and it won't pair without it. Thanks

·
Registered
111 Posts
I lost my BT to my phone on last update as well. It showed my phone still on list but wouldnt connect. Tried all methods and wouldnt work.
I had to reset the radio. NOT factory reset.
Its in the engineers menu or whatever its called.

·
Registered
448 Posts
I lost my BT to my phone on last update as well. It showed my phone still on list but wouldnt connect. Tried all methods and wouldnt work.
I had to reset the radio. NOT factory reset.
Its in the engineers menu or whatever its called.
How do you get to the engineers menu?

·
Registered
74 Posts
On my 1500 Ram 1500 I find that my work IPhone is temperamental sometimes in paring. Normally I have my work IPhone as default and my personal Blackberry as secondary. Last week I had removed both phones while playing around with settings and had a hard time getting the IPhone to pair again. My Blackberry paired right up, but multiple attempts failed with the IPhone. Finally I unpaired the Blackberry and turned it off so Bluetooth wouldn't see it and IPhone then paired right up and then was able to pair the Blackberry without issue.

In the RAM Forum there have been many posts about IPhone pairing issus

1 - 7 of 7 Posts