Dodge Durango Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am new to this site. I have a 2001 Durango SLT 5.9 4x4 and when I bought it the check engine light was on, one of the codes was P0720 I read all about it and everyone said replacing the sensor was the problem, I replaced the sensor this morning and cleared the codes, drove the car around the block and it came back on. I put my code reader back on it and it came up with P0720 the same code as before, I have to take the car through smog tomorrow to get plates, any suggestions on what it could be so I can get it fixed?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello. I see this is a super old post, but wanted to add.

I have a '99 SLT with the 5.2L

I also just got the P0720 code. Mine only has 67,000 miles on it. I am going to service the tranny and hope that resolves the issue. I bought it as a spare, so it may take me a while to have at it. I will try and remember to add more info to this post afterwards.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello. I see this is a super old post, but wanted to add.

I have a '99 SLT with the 5.2L

I also just got the P0720 code. Mine only has 67,000 miles on it. I am going to service the tranny and hope that resolves the issue. I bought it as a spare, so it may take me a while to have at it. I will try and remember to add more info to this post afterwards.
The code P0720 is present once again. Not sure what is causing it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts