Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been using an amp and sub woofer for the last six months using a high pass to low-pass converter so as not to have to replace my stock stereo. Took this out to move and went to put it back in today and popped a fuse under the hood due to the fact that I hooked up the ground and the remote wire backwards. That led to no dash lights, unable to start or even turn over, but the stereo air-conditioner and other power stuff were just fine. Tracked the issue to a blown 20 amp fuse in the fuse box under the hood. Replaced, started, fine. Right then I noticed the check engine light which was never on. Odb reader said p0132 which points to o2 heat something or other. Now the thing idles rough/dies at stop lights when it wants to. Stupid stereos.......

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll have to look. the odb reader said bank 1 sensor 1/ bank 1 sensor 2. I replaced the o2 sensor just ahead of the catalytic converter, but the problem continues. Light on, on the gas its fine, at idle or a steady speed it sounds like its trying to flood.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts