Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our Durango Hellcat is ready for our Giveaway launch Sunday, except for the lowering springs. I ordered them from allmoparts 4/30 and not a word. Oracle lights are in (though only for the grill and rock lights, no one makes headlights yet), Legmaker carbon fiber intake is on it's way, Billett badge is on, and the exhaust...if you are looking for some serious sound, I recommend the Flowmaster 40 Series Delta Flow. We did have to do some custom work to it though to make it fit....but holy deep sound. We should be doing some videos in the next few days if you want to hear it. It won't launch until Sunday. www.DreamGiveaway.com
If anyone has any other lowering springs they know of that fit the Hellcat Durango, let me know.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Our Durango Hellcat is ready for our Giveaway launch Sunday, except for the lowering springs. I ordered them from allmoparts 4/30 and not a word. Oracle lights are in (though only for the grill and rock lights, no one makes headlights yet), Legmaker carbon fiber intake is on it's way, Billett badge is on, and the exhaust...if you are looking for some serious sound, I recommend the Flowmaster 40 Series Delta Flow. We did have to do some custom work to it though to make it fit....but holy deep sound. We should be doing some videos in the next few days if you want to hear it. It won't launch until Sunday. www.DreamGiveaway.com
If anyone has any other lowering springs they know of that fit the Hellcat Durango, let me know. View attachment 115602
Two words: My God!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Funny after multiple emails MOPAR is now sending the springs. Like they forgot. So I’ll let you guys know how it goes. I’ma little concerned at how it will effect the ride, but I know the stance will be awesome.

·
Registered
365 Posts
If anyone has any other lowering springs they know of that fit the Hellcat Durango, let me know. View attachment 115602
Got a promo code for some extra tickets for your friends @dodgedurango.net?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Got a promo code for some extra tickets for your friends @dodgedurango.net?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sure. I’ll set one up. Ok I set up DurangoFM. Any donation $25 or more will give you double tickets. So $25 gets 20 tickets plus a bonus 20.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts