Dodge Durango Forum banner

561 - 580 of 626 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
I don't think so, I think the Chrysler minivans have a different/upgraded version of UC5...

Sent from my S20 Ultra using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2014 Durango SXT Plus RWD 3.6L White Knuckle--2018 Durango SXT AWD 3.6L Granite Crystal Anodized Pkg
76 Posts
Sorry to hear about all the trouble. Agree with @kdogdillon on the wheel color - if you look at the pics in his and my post further up in this thread you can see the Hyper Black is actually shiny gun metal grey. Hope they resolve your other issues. Before we left the dealership we noticed an error message on the UConnect5 display when it boots up, they scanned the system and put a telematic a module on order. I paired a phone, received a call and got wireless Android Auto up and running, so other than the error message on bootup no other known issues from the bad module yet. Only.other issue is our front passenger door won't fully close unless you really slam it. Alignment seems good, but we will get that fixed when it's in to have the module replaced. Overall, so far so good, my wife and I love it.

On the passenger door, just need to adjust the striker post.

·
Registered
45 Posts
You finally got it, congratulations!

Thanks. The one I was referring to being quite than expected was one fresh of the truck. It had 9 miles on it and wasn't as loud as expected. Mine arrived with 66 miles and was noticeably louder with a nice rasp. Dodge knocked it out of the park with the TnG model in my opinion. I drove roughly 60 miles last night and just left it in sport mode. The added tire width coupled with the active suspension and Brembos makes the truck quite fun to drive. For being a little 5.7 is has the heart of a champ haha. If I get bored I'll just jump in my Trackhawk.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Thanks. The one I was referring to being quite than expected was one fresh of the truck. It had 9 miles on it and wasn't as loud as expected. Mine arrived with 66 miles and was noticeably louder with a nice rasp. Dodge knocked it out of the park with the TnG model in my opinion. I drove roughly 60 miles last night and just left it in sport mode. The added tire width coupled with the active suspension and Brembos makes the truck quite fun to drive. For being a little 5.7 is has the heart of a champ haha. If I get bored I'll just jump in my Trackhawk. View attachment 113062
That is beautiful!!! Now, let’s get to business... go get your self some upgraded wheels and sell me those bad boys so I can piece together my poor mans version of the tow n go ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hello,

Can anyone help me clear out-my confusion. I have ordered an rt with low gloss gunmetal stripes. From the website it shows that low gloss gunmetal is slighly off white/silverish color and not black. Is that true? I was under the impression that low gloss gunmetal stripes were black. Please let me know if anyone has had a durango with similar stripes on it...

·
Registered
2021 Dodge durango rt tng
2 Posts
I ordered the red rt tow n go but I didn't think I would like the strip but now I'm kinda regretting it

·
Registered
45 Posts
I'm
Hello,

Can anyone help me clear out-my confusion. I have ordered an rt with low gloss gunmetal stripes. From the website it shows that low gloss gunmetal is slighly off white/silverish color and not black. Is that true? I was under the impression that low gloss gunmetal stripes were black. Please let me know if anyone has had a durango with similar stripes on it...
The online configurator shows them being the incorrect color. If anything they are a very dark grey.

·
Registered
2018 Django RT WhiteKnuckling Blacktop
34 Posts
I remember back on this thread some folks asking about the brakes/rotor. Here's a shot of the left front as I was installing ZL1 addons rock guards on all four corners (did same with the prior 2018, which I was happy about, saved much splash up, rocks and debris). The SRT Delux rock guards work fantastic, but note, I've learned to do some additional fixing with black finish screws to really lock tight (snow and ice build-up precaution). You'll see I stayed with T&G pack black brembo's as I was tired of all the "red" look out there—if they'd have yellow or pink, another story 😂. Oh, like the exhaust piping and muff's of the SRT, you'll see the SRT stamp on the arm in this picture. Truly, the T&G shares a big undercarriage parts bin with SRT. At 350 miles currently, I'll come back later with a description of fit, finish and experience. Cheers.
View attachment 113093 View attachment 113093

·
Registered
126 Posts
Slotted rotors. Not normally what you would expect from slotted rotors.
I truly think they are solely slotted to create an ass ton of brake dust... lol. Washed mine 3 times in the last 400 miles due to the crazy amount of brake dust on my white truck.

561 - 580 of 626 Posts