Dodge Durango Forum banner

221 - 240 of 264 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
I think its because they are just installing SRT suspension bits which have already been developed and tuned together. I get what you're saying...I too prefer simple RWD.
Make sense. Me too prefer RWD cars, although I live in the north east but I can handle the RWD in the amount of snow we get and I have been driving rwd MB for the past 17 yrs fine.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Tow and go is really a steal with all that's in it...it's like a SRT light version.
I think a must have if going AWD.

I'm starting to think so too. at least for me, if I had a choice I would have quickly added it just for the exhaust and wheel setup.... then you get AWD and brembos which is just icing... I'm going to end up doing something to the exhaust and I would have liked the 10" t&g instead of the 8" standard wheels... I might just leave that and live it and just spend the money to get a real catback exhaust like the Mopar because it's at least a guarantee to sound very good. I know I can piece together something similar for a lot less but at the end of the day it's still trial and error lol... but it would have been nice to have both from the factory already done and done right, even for the extra money they charge. If you try to add all that on after it would likely cost more plus the time and headache of getting that work done

Reactions: hamada128

·
Registered
16 Posts
More videos will start to show up on YT. Not sure if this was posted before:

Durango Hellcat sounds great. They are at the Carolina Motorsports park in Kershaw SC I did some time on that track with my supercharged G8 GXP. It's a great track and has changed hands a few times.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #227
Looks like if you want 2nd row capt chairs you have to get the Premium Interior. I was able to order mine w/ capt chairs and no Premium interior. I wonder they changed it?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
Looks like if you want 2nd row capt chairs you have to get the Premium Interior. I was able to order mine w/ capt chairs and no Premium interior. I wonder they changed it?

Sent from my SM-G973U using
I noticed the same thing. I ordered capt chairs and no premium interior. Maybe a website glitch to be worked out?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Looking online, 21's are showing up as in transit all over. One dealer said the R/Ts should arrive in a few weeks. However, no dealer can find one with the T&G package. It doesn't look like Dodge is building them with the first batches that are being delivered, which makes me wonder how long it will be before Dodge begins producing the T&G packages, especially since it's been so highly touted by Dodge. I can't wait 3+ months for one to be built custom order. I'm in between vehicles right now. Can anyone tell me if they are seeing T&G packages on any of the incoming dealer stock?

·
Registered
135 Posts
yea that's a no go at 68k lol.. that's more than a 2020 SRT DD sitting on the lot nearby listed at 63k.... makes no sense

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'd just add the Tow and Go, Captain's chairs and blind spot monitor/cross traffic.
Don't forget the sunroof, although I wish they offered a panoramic one. Goes to show how old this platform is getting. That's the only downside to the Durango is that they keep slapping on a few new things here and there each year, but this SUV still doesn't even offer surround view cameras or the pano-roof. Little things that would modernize the Durango. Nevertheless, it is amazing what they have been able to add over the years with the existing platform. It's dated, for sure, but stands out in the marketplace as the only true muscle-car SUV (Sorry Ford ST, nice try but no....).

·
Registered
4 Posts
Has anyone been able to order their Durango's at a discount beyond the $2,900 rebate and $750 Financing rebate? Are dealers discounting them at all? What about incoming dealer inventory stock? Any deals to be had?

·
Registered
135 Posts
either way I don't see how they can charge $68k for a Durango RT, tow n go or not lol

221 - 240 of 264 Posts