Dodge Durango Forum banner

201 - 220 of 264 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Folks a questions for everyone...
I did order my RT 2021 with tow n go package and added the gunmetal gloss stripes to it. Till 2020 the stripes used to appear black for Gunmetal gloss, but for 2021 the stripes shown on the website are dull and not perfect black for Gunmetal gloss addition. Can someone familiar with this strip color clear out my confusion?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Folks a questions for everyone...
I did order my RT 2021 with tow n go package and added the gunmetal gloss stripes to it. Till 2020 the stripes used to appear black for Gunmetal gloss, but for 2021 the stripes shown on the website are dull and not perfect black for Gunmetal gloss addition. Can someone familiar with this strip color clear out my confusion?
Online renders aren't very accurate. They will still appear to be carbon fiber and darker than shown.

·
Registered
203 Posts
It's the "light" part that kills it, for me. The 6.4 Hemi is the proper motivation for the DD. Hellcat is the fun option and the 5.7 should be the base engine.

·
Registered
290 Posts
But why no T&G with RWD?
There is nothing in the T&G requires AWD since it's still the same 5.7, not the bigger engines.

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
But why no T&G with RWD?
There is nothing in the T&G requires AWD since it's still the same 5.7, not the bigger engines.
I think its because they are just installing SRT suspension bits which have already been developed and tuned together. I get what you're saying...I too prefer simple RWD.

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
If FCA already offered a ELSD 3.09 gear in the JGC then I'm sure that's what is going into the tow and go. I can only find where Jeep offered 3.45 and 3.70 ELSD in a JGC.

201 - 220 of 264 Posts