Dodge Durango Forum banner

181 - 200 of 264 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
While on subject are there other oem options like the jeep srt rims? I just searched a d didn’t really find any oem durango srt wheels anywhere... maybe once the tow n gos start arriving someone will pull them off and sell em to me lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
182 Posts
While on subject are there other oem options like the jeep srt rims? I just searched a d didn’t really find any oem durango srt wheels anywhere... maybe once the tow n gos start arriving someone will pull them off and sell em to me lol

You know those OEM wheels are some pricey. For my winter tire setup, I went with 20x9.5 Replika, and
they are pretty nice looking rims.

·
Registered
135 Posts
You know those OEM wheels are some pricey. For my winter tire setup, I went with 20x9.5 Replika, and
they are pretty nice looking rims.
Well I was hoping to find someone that bought aftermarket and then would sell me theirs at a reasonable price. I’ve done that on many previous vehicles but so far I haven’t really found that yet... it might be because there aren’t a lot of srt or tow n go or hellcat dd’s out yet.. in fact the only ones out to date I think are the srts....

·
Registered
135 Posts
wow.... looks really nice... but it just makes the waiting harder now by watching that LOL.... the interior is really sweet

Reactions: 19HemiSummit4x4

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #190
Dealer got an update on the Durango. Build is complete, it's waiting on inspection. So looks like early December for delivery. Which is good cause I was starting to wonder how we were going to get our Christmas tree lol

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
I feel like Dodge is so far behind the rest of the Car world. I saw Jeeps all over the lot today getting a oil change. Not a single Dodge 2021 on the lot.

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
I believe they are built at the same plant as the JGC so seeing Jeep sells more and at a higher price or probably a higher margin, that is why the Durango has 2nd billing on the production line.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Yup, I think they build 4 or 5 GC’s for every DD. Plus I also believe the GC’s have a higher profit margin, so........

·
Registered
6 Posts
Funny mine was ordered just before yours , also through a fleet company order and I have a vin and I’m told it will ship end of the month... agreed this wait is ridiculous lol I’m very jealous you got the tow n go.... that’s a great option just for the wheels and brakes

Funny mine was ordered just before yours , also through a fleet company order and I have a vin and I’m told it will ship end of the month... agreed this wait is ridiculous lol I’m very jealous you got the tow n go.... that’s a great option just for the wheels and brakes

Yes, I do have my VIN as well, but no updates. Looks like its currently on hold for three hold number - 189,4843 & 4943. Hopefully it gets shipped soon. Its already been 2.5 months...

·
Registered
2018 Django RT WhiteKnuckling Blacktop
5 Posts
^ most prolific YT uploader in recent times. You just can’t slow him down. :)
Spot on! Ratisrides is not your Straightpipes or Savagegeese...but his "Zonk" and "taco bell or twinkie storage" measurements are f'ng classic. I've sub'd him sometime back. I get a kick out of how his mouth can outrun his brain during the video shoot—and then he reals it back. I'm not so sure his wife does the camera work, motioning, "slow it down." Glad he's out there turning in the vids. Of special note on this video, was the 5.7 exhaust note over my bose bar while I watched. It took a moment to calibrate what that background rumble was; since there was a quick cut to the interior view, and we didn't see a cold start. He did say he was time "Zonked" and that a updated RT Tow N' Go will come. Good on him.

·
Registered
135 Posts

Saw this video, shows some of the new Uconnect 5 features

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Big difference from the 4, excited to get a chance to play with it lol

181 - 200 of 264 Posts