Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
'18 Mopar Special Edition #099 of 250 B5 Blue
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched the forum and the only thing I find is the "oil change required" message on the instrument cluster. After getting my oil changed this weekend, the message on the instrument cluster was reset. I'm good there. However, I continue to get a request (at random times might I add) to get an oil change on my Touch Screen Display. It has an option to call a nearby dealer or to cancel. Will this eventually go away? I can't find anything in the manual that talks about resetting this particular function. I'm hoping this is driven by mopar and once they get info from the dealer, they will stop sending me this message.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I searched the forum and the only thing I find is the "oil change required" message on the instrument cluster. After getting my oil changed this weekend, the message on the instrument cluster was reset. I'm good there. However, I continue to get a request (at random times might I add) to get an oil change on my Touch Screen Display. It has an option to call a nearby dealer or to cancel. Will this eventually go away? I can't find anything in the manual that talks about resetting this particular function. I'm hoping this is driven by mopar and once they get info from the dealer, they will stop sending me this message.
Never heard of this sorry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
'18 Mopar Special Edition #099 of 250 B5 Blue
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So, it finally stopped showing.The dealer said it was an automated message since I registered my vehicle (I get a vehicle health report via email). They said once they uploaded their service files for the weekend, it would go away. It showed for the last time Tuesday morning and I have not seen it since.

·
Registered
197 Posts
So, it finally stopped showing.The dealer said it was an automated message since I registered my vehicle (I get a vehicle health report via email). They said once they uploaded their service files for the weekend, it would go away. It showed for the last time Tuesday morning and I have not seen it since.
I also get the monthly health reports but have not received such a message, Triple. I didn't know that notification could appear. Glad yours seems to be sorted.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts