Dodge Durango Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for advice: purchased a set of 20/9 srt spider monkey rims, 5 lug/127 for 2017 citidel. The ONE THING i forgot to check was the offset. The ones i purchased have an offset of 34mm. Been looking at tire sites-they say i should have 35mm offset. Am i going to have problems putting on these wheels with 1mm difference?

·
Registered
329 Posts
Tire Rack is listing 20x9 wheels for the 2017 Durango Citadel with +30mm offsets. I think you should be okay as long as your new setup is really 9" wide.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, it's 9 wide. Just dud'nt know if 1mm would make difference. I assume it gives a little wiggle room (hopefully)

·
Registered
329 Posts
Yeah I suspect you'll be fine, especially with others spec'd at +30. To be absolutely sure, you might want to test fit the rims before you mount tires on them, as a lot of places won't take them back if they've had anything mounted.

Reactions: Citadel Brian

·
Registered
329 Posts
If there is a problem they will most likely hit your brake calipers. They might hit a bracket or a brake line but usually it's the calipers themselves that need clearance. Just make sure you can set the wheel flush with the hub and rotate it without hitting anything. The front wheels are much more likely to have an issue.

Reactions: Citadel Brian

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey Cal,

any update on your wheel fitment with the spider monkey? I happened to order the same type of wheels and the 34mm offset was default. I have not gotten them yet and I would like to ask you updates on your experience .Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts