Dodge Durango Forum banner
1621 - 1640 of 1650 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Just checked a few minutes ago still stuck in "D". Maybe by next week. I just wish I knew what the statement " your new Durango will be built in the next few weeks" actually means?
is a few 3 or 30 LOL??

·
Registered
2016 Durango R/T Arizona
2,024 Posts
I always figured a couple is two and a few is 5 but FCA could be anything to infinity or " 'til we feel like it." Manufacturers have no one to answer to outside of the financial world.

Reactions: wvhemis

·
Registered
2022 Durango SRT 392 (on order)
14 Posts
Just checked a few minutes ago still stuck in "D". Maybe by next week. I just wish I knew what the statement " your new Durango will be built in the next few weeks" actually means?
is a few 3 or 30 LOL??
I have a feeling we’re waiting on SRT parts at this point.
Other fellas are getting their R/Ts built now. Some have tech, others are tow n go.

·
Premium Member
720 Posts
getting the window sticker is pretty cool I think. I saved PDF copies to keep.

if you ordered your Durango your actual window sticker should be given to you by the dealership and it should say 'this vehicle built especially for YOUR NAME' at the top. I framed mine.

·
Registered
2022 Durango SRT 392 (on order)
14 Posts
getting the window sticker is pretty cool I think. I saved PDF copies to keep.

if you ordered your Durango your actual window sticker should be given to you by the dealership and it should say 'this vehicle built especially for YOUR NAME' at the top. I framed mine.
Yup. Here’s an example of one I found. Customer ordered it but never bought it according to the dealer.

Pretty sweet DDSRT

Attachments

·
Registered
67 Posts
I did not notice that at first, but just looked at my sticker, and there it is.

Reactions: DDC

·
Premium Member
720 Posts
man, back in the good old days of last fall, we had to call and bug the Dodge phone reps to get that kind of update. or pressure our salesman to get an update.

1621 - 1640 of 1650 Posts