Dodge Durango Forum banner
1481 - 1500 of 1540 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Dodge chat even told me that their system won't show anything other than "released for shipping" (it's current status), until the dealership marks it as received in dealerconnect.
Same here dodge chat told me it would remain in shipping status until the dealer takes delivery and told me to contact my dealer for any more current information.
My Salesman sent me a screen shot of the dealer connect screen with the info he has.
Output device Font Mesh Television set Rectangle

·
Registered
104 Posts
Me looking for a car carrier when I happened to drive by my dealership today.....

Hahaha I actually drove by the train receiving yard where they bring all the new cars into Vegas lol i saw some destroyer gray Durango's out there but too far away to tell what they were exactly. I haven't heard anything from anyone for a week now.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Ok well mine is in Vegas so that could have been mine I saw sitting next to a destroyer gray Jeep Cherokee they were kinda by themselves and stood out amosit the hundred of cars in the lot and it was unloaded at 629 pm March 16th so my salesman said any day now he said they are at the mercy of the trucking company now and they don't give them delivery dates for vehicles.
Font Rectangle Material property Parallel Number

·
Registered
38 Posts
Ok well mine is in Vegas so they could have been mine I saw it was unloaded at 629 pm March 16th so my salesman said any day now he said they are at the mercy of the trucking company now and they don't give them delivery dates for vehicles View attachment 120352
At least you know it's just one leg away from delivery.....when I checked earlier this week, we didn't have a ramp date.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Well my '22 DD RT PLUS with TnG has arrived! Deposit put down Jan 31st 2022, deliver to dealer on March 20th but they are closed on Sunday's so the dealer called me this morning and said it's in come pick it up! Then...called back "oh wait! We can't sell it to you yet!"

it's bittersweet. I cannot take delivery yet because there is an open recall on the Durango and they cannot legally sell it with an open recall. Worst part is they don't have the parts and they have no idea when they will have what they need to fix the recall.
This bites big time!! Waiting 7 weeks for it to show up and it's here and I cannot take it home.
I went and looked at it and drove it on the dealers back lot, the stock exhaust sounds amazing and they said I can't even drive it on the street for a test drive.
It looks awesome. Everything seems to be in order as far as panel gaps, exhaust tips looked straight.
Just a total let down today I'm really bummed out ☹
Tire Wheel Car Automotive side marker light Sky

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate

Car Cloud Sky Vehicle Grille

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Window Car seat cover

Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive tire Hood

Car Vehicle Gear shift Motor vehicle Automotive design

Tire Wheel Car Cloud Sky

Vehicle Car Window Car seat cover Steering part

Speedometer Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive lighting

·
Registered
25 Posts
Nice ride! That sucks for both of us. Mine is due this week. I’m driving a truck that I’ve already sold and can’t put miles on. On a different note, hope I don’t regret not getting destroyer gray. Mine is white with gray interior. Have you tried calling customer support to find out about recall fix. Hope they get their schiff together quickly on that fix! Did you ask the dealer if you could spend the night in the car? Congrats/Good luck!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Nice ride! That sucks for both of us. Mine is due this week. I’m driving a truck that I’ve already sold and can’t put miles on. On a different note, hope I don’t regret not getting destroyer gray. Mine is white with gray interior. Have you tried calling customer support to find out about recall fix. Hope they get their schiff together quickly on that fix! Did you ask the dealer if you could spend the night in the car? Congrats/Good luck!
Mine is due any day and missed the recall. Affected cars were manufactured through 3/4....mine was built 3/6

Ledman wasn't so lucky.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Lol no I didn't ask that but that's a good idea to call customer service. It supposedly only affects certain build dates and mine has a build date of 2-26-22. I spoke directly with the GM and the service advisor manager and they said they just can't release the vehicle because if they do they could get fined up to $10,000 if they get caught.
Font Material property Parallel Document Paper

Font Material property Parallel Rectangle Paper
Font Material property Parallel Paper Document

·
Registered
25 Posts
Lol no I didn't ask that but that's a good idea to call customer service. It supposedly only affects certain build dates and mine has a build date of 2-26-22. I spoke directly with the GM and the service advisor manager and they said they just can't release the vehicle because if they do they could get fined up to $10,000 if they get caught. View attachment 120398
View attachment 120397 View attachment 120399
Lol no I didn't ask that but that's a good idea to call customer service. It supposedly only affects certain build dates and mine has a build date of 2-26-22. I spoke directly with the GM and the service advisor manager and they said they just can't release the vehicle because if they do they could get fined up to $10,000 if they get caught. View attachment 120398
Mine was built on 2/19.

·
Registered
2016 Durango R/T Arizona
1,854 Posts
Nice ride! I too would have done the red seats as we love them in our DD. I can't believe that they won't try to flash the module so that in the event that it works you can then take it home. Just because it might bork the module isn't good enough for me to not at least try the flash.

Reactions: Ledman66

·
Registered
104 Posts
Nice ride! I too would have done the red seats as we love them in our DD. I can't believe that they won't try to flash the module so that in the event that it works you can then take it home. Just because it might bork the module isn't good enough for me to not at least try the flash.
The red seats are awesome! And Yeah im not sure...They seemed to be at a loss...my salesman kept saying they don't have the parts and im like the module just needs to be flashed and it should be ok, but they weren't buying it as what so I know? I've only built a few hot rods in my lifetime.

i called dodge customer care and spoke with a recall rep and she told me the update was tentatively released 3-17-22 so they just may have yet to receive it at my dealer or able to access it yet and she could not give me a exact date but said they should be able to update it any day now. I expressed my displeasure of ordering a new vehicle only to not be able to take delivery because of a recall.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Well...I have an appointment at 1030am on Friday morning April 1st to sign the papers and pick it up. I had to reach out to my salesman today as I had not heard anything in a week. Never will I ever deal with this dealer again!!
Wish me luck as it being April fools day on Friday I feel like I'm being set up for a cruel joke.

1481 - 1500 of 1540 Posts