Dodge Durango Forum banner
1281 - 1300 of 1381 Posts

·
Premium Member
505 Posts
Ordered my wife’s r/t f8 green awd last weekend. Blackoutnpkg second row tumble w/center console and a sunroof.
what estimated delivery date did they tell you?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Finally D1 with an estimated ship date of Dec 6. Dealer figures that’ll get it here early Jan. That would make it a full year since order was accepted…. 21’ SRT, no stripes, no tech…..
Mine still in D1 with exact ship date of Monday but still not built so that’s out the window. Such BS. Mine is TnG

·
Registered
25 Posts
She is at home now! :love:
Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Grille Automotive side marker light
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Car

Car Vehicle Automotive design Motor vehicle Steering part

·
Registered
23 Posts
Got the SRT! Looks, sounds and drives great. The only problem - and it seems like it's going to be a costly one - is that I didn't get the compact spare...

·
Registered
124 Posts
My SRT is in paint. Outside chance I get it before New Years. 4 weeks from order to build. To the day.

·
Registered
325 Posts
I ordered a '22 SRT on 11/17. Is it normal to already have a VIN #? The only other time I ordered a car (Camaro), they didn't assign a vin # until it hit the assembly line.

·
Registered
Ordered 12/4 - 2022 RT Plus, TnG, Destroyer Gray > 1/18 Trim Status
12 Posts
Brand new future Durango owner here! Ordered a 22 RT TowNGo over the weekend and already have a VIN. Does anyone know if it’s too early to get the window sticker from it, as well as, is there a website that tracks it’s build and such?

Super stoked to be joining this family after two bad experiences with Ford and Chevy.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Brand new future Durango owner here! Ordered a 22 RT TowNGo over the weekend and already have a VIN. Does anyone know if it’s too early to get the window sticker from it, as well as, is there a website that tracks it’s build and such?

Super stoked to be joining this family after two bad experiences with Ford and Chevy.
Window Sticker doesn't come until after the vehicle is built . . .

·
Registered
158 Posts

it’s a jeep site but just register your email with a username and vin and they will email you your build sheet and window sticker when built.

·
Registered
124 Posts

Use the chat function and they can look up the status of your order.

·
Registered
8 Posts
My Durango has been sitting in Toledo, Ohio in the shipping stage since November 17. I just checked with mopar and my shipping ETA has been pushed back 4 times. First one way 11/29-12/5. Now they’re saying the ETA is 12/21-12/29. Does anyone know who I can contact to expedite this crap? $60K for a car to sit in a lot for almost a damn month before it begins shipping. Outrageous, suggestions anyone?

TIA. Sincerely, one pissed off customer.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Well today I did it. I ordered 2022 GT Plus AWD, White Knuckle, Blacktop, Premium Package, leather seats and trailer tow package. They think its 4-8 weeks out but I am feeling like 10-12 weeks after reading everyones experience. Hopefully I am wrong. I am just glad to have it ordered. Can't wait. My current 2014 SXT has been an amazing vehicle. I am excited for the step up new ride.

·
Premium Member
505 Posts
Well today I did it. I ordered 2022 GT Plus AWD, White Knuckle, Blacktop, Premium Package, leather seats and trailer tow package. They think its 4-8 weeks out but I am feeling like 10-12 weeks after reading everyones experience. Hopefully I am wrong. I am just glad to have it ordered. Can't wait. My current 2014 SXT has been an amazing vehicle. I am excited for the step up new ride.
I'm glad you're excited. and I by means want to rain on your parade. but I'd be astounded if its only 10-12 weeks. that is the CURRENT lead time, yes. but then you'll have the Christmas Break. and after that, hopefully, they'll start 2022 production.

but they've had a HUGE push to get the 2021's finished before the Christmas Break. and I have not heard where the supply chain issues have been ironed out. so I'm only guessing but I suspect they are drawing down all the parts they can to finish the 2021's. they may very well have to stock parts back up before they can start making 2022's.

1281 - 1300 of 1381 Posts