Dodge Durango Forum banner
1241 - 1260 of 1295 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hi friends! I ordered my RT on 9/21. Finally after an unhealthy amount of attempts to see my build sheet, it became available yesterday. Then today, I was able to see my window sticker. After chatting with mopar today, I was told that it has been built/inspected and just waiting on it to be shipped out.

Questions for y’all that have already gone through the process this year:
What can I expect now until I take delivery? I live in NC (Charlotte metro area). Will I be notified prior to it being available to pickup at the dealership? Incentives will be applied in the month that the customer takes delivery, right?

I’m super excited, but trying not to get my hopes up. I’ll be happy if I get it before Christmas honestly.
Thanks in advance y’all!
Hopefully these late builds they fixed the problems like the spoiler. I hope so.

·
Premium Member
366 Posts
Hopefully these late builds they fixed the problems like the spoiler. I hope so.
I can't imagine the spoiler issue not being resolved at this point. if there is now a TSB out to dealerships it has to be something that the company as a whole is aware of.

also seems like the UConnect5 issues have been (somewhat) addressed in the very late year builds.

I'm more curious about the issues we aren't expecting. the curve balls I expect, I can handle.

its the curve balls I'm not looking for that are the real challenges. ;)

·
Registered
111 Posts
I can't imagine the spoiler issue not being resolved at this point. if there is now a TSB out to dealerships it has to be something that the company as a whole is aware of.

also seems like the UConnect5 issues have been (somewhat) addressed in the very late year builds.

I'm more curious about the issues we aren't expecting. the curve balls I expect, I can handle.

its the curve balls I'm not looking for that are the real challenges. ;)
At this point in the Durango’s career there’s really shouldn’t be any except the fact that mine is being built Monday after a long thanksgiving weekend of workers drinking. 😝

·
Registered
41 Posts
I received my build sheet and window sticker last Thursday. Both at the same time. Reading over the build sheet I noticed a few interesting things near the end.

• D1-To-D Regress. Seems there must have been some issue. This would likely explain my long wait time. I wish I could know exactly what the issue was.
  • Special Scheduling Condition VII. This one I think means some higher-up kicked this thing to the front of the line when whatever issue was resolved.
  • Schedule D To C Tracking
  • Low Option Content Tracking 1
No idea what the above last 2 are if anything out of the ordinary.

The last E-mails I got (a few weeks ago) gave an estimated delivery date of "week of Dec. 8th." which seems fairly probable.

Super excited to finally get it but, incredibly stressed about all that needs to be done to her starting immediately. Almost 6 months of waiting.

·
Registered
14 Posts
  • Special Scheduling Condition VII. This one I think means some higher-up kicked this thing to the front of the line when whatever issue was resolved.
  • Low Option Content Tracking 1
I had "Special Scheduling" and "Low Option" on my build sheet as well. I also had "New Chip Supplier Tracking," which sounds a little ominous.

·
Premium Member
366 Posts
getting closer. :) I have to admit the anticipation is becoming half the fun of buying this Durango.

Hey Dan,

An ETA of 11/27 posted today, once it hits the rail yard in GA it can be 3 to 10 days before we get it and with the holiday there might be an additional delay, I'll keep you posted.

Respectfully,
Mike Clinnin
Internet Manager
Mall of GA CDJR
770-713-5364
[email protected]

·
Registered
12 Posts
getting closer. :) I have to admit the anticipation is becoming half the fun of buying this Durango.

Hey Dan,

An ETA of 11/27 posted today, once it hits the rail yard in GA it can be 3 to 10 days before we get it and with the holiday there might be an additional delay, I'll keep you posted.

Respectfully,
Mike Clinnin
Internet Manager
Mall of GA CDJR
770-713-5364
[email protected]
Same here! Mine is in transit to Philly right now, with ETA at dealership between 11/26 - 12/8.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2021 Tow n Go, Granite Met., Red Brembo, Moon Roof. Vitra Grey, Cargo and Tech pkg. NO Blacktop.
86 Posts
Same here! Mine is in transit to Philly right now, with ETA at dealership between 11/26 - 12/8.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
Just heard today ship is scheduled for 12/01/21. I'm just 150 miles south on I75 of the plant in Ohio. I would assume it will come via truck not rail...can anyone confirm?

·
Registered
41 Posts
My Durango arrived at the dealership today. Planning to pick it up Friday.
It must have shipped by truck less than 1 week from when Sticker showed up on the 18th.

Reactions: OurZoo and DDC

·
Registered
6 Posts
My delivery date has now been pushed back a week. Mopar said it’s now expected to deliver between 12/7/21-12/23/21. Such a freaking bummer!!! I neeeeed this Durango to transport my Christmas tree. Okay I don’t neeeeed it, but I want it. Like really, really bad.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Delivery delayed to Kent, WA to 12/7. Hope comes by Xmas :D

·
Registered
19 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Any estimate on how much longer??
Mine build started 11/13 and is supposed to reach local dealership in WA ~1 week from now. So maybe 2-3 weeks more?

·
Premium Member
366 Posts
Mine build started 11/13 and is supposed to reach local dealership in WA ~1 week from now. So maybe 2-3 weeks more?
if its reaches your dealer about 1 week from now, you should be able to pick it up a day or two later.

if its reaching the rail yard nearest your dealer about 1 week from now, then it should be 3-10 days later before it makes it to your dealer's lot.

1241 - 1260 of 1295 Posts